This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston

Nobody is going to pay 7,000$ for your plays. If you think that nobody is better than you, then lets have a little handicapper showdown right here. I am charging 20 times less than you are, and my plays are better than yours. Simple as that.
    pound it

already happend and ty got smoked. I dont hate him but there is no way in hell I'll pay him 7g's for a service.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

surprised he actually shows his face around here after that horrid performance.

Comment

Re: Ty Gaston

Originally posted by winagain
        Nobody is going to pay 7,000$ for your plays. If you think that nobody is better than you, then lets have a little handicapper showdown right here. I am charging 20 times less than you are, and my plays are better than yours. Simple as that.

We already did this for a Ten Game contest. Ty won the final 2 games to go 3-7.

That's 30%, and his fat ass was EXPOSED for the whole board to see.

Comment

I really dont know much about this guy, or his plays, but I am willing to outcap him game for game if thats what he wants. I can almost guarantee Im better than him, and I only charge $125 month compared to his 7,000$. Im not bragging, but I think I can outcap any of the services here, and I charge a hell of alot less.
          pound it

Comment

RJeremy, when are you doing a contest like that again? I would to try it out, and see if I go 10-0. Thanks
            pound it

Comment

Rainman is looking for a challenge here.

Comment

could this be?

another one like ty vs. east coast?

Comment

Originally posted by winagain
                  RJeremy, when are you doing a contest like that again? I would to try it out, and see if I go 10-0. Thanks

I doubt BC will let it happen again. It was for $100,000 for the winner. They both did pretty shitty, but Ty lost and was banned for awhile for not showing proof that the bet actually happened. Then he said he wanted to sue everybody because he was banned.

I've called Ty out numerous times, he is a big pussy, and won't get embarrassed again :eek: .

It's not worth anyone's trouble. I post my games on here everyday and I'm SURE that my record is better than Ty's.

Comment

Working...
                  X