• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing offer!!!!!!

3 day record 10-2 +25 units

Only one great play for tonight
    Sea/Dall over 201.5 4*

GL and pound it.

email me at [email protected] for more information on my plays, and how to get this amazing offer.
    pound it

lets kick butt tonight winagain, great job buddy!!!!!

Comment

great job

another great great job buddy!!! this guy is for real

Comment

today, 1-0 +4 units

4 day record 11-2 85% +29 units

Thanks Frankie, I know you are enjoying this. Yes guys, I am not making up 75%, I am for real. Email me at [email protected] to become a part of the winning!!!

thanks, and have a wonderful, hopefull profitable night.
        pound it

Comment

winagain..i give you mad props...I been following your plays. YOu took some heat coming in and you proved yourself...Good luck with your service if you ever get it going

Comment

thanks Lovedoc, I hope you won big tonight!!! We will get'em again tomorrow.
            pound it

Comment

quite an impressive start...i shot you an email.....
              jordanrules..................

Comment

Thanks to everybody. Frankie, peter, and everybody else who has been on my email list, you have now seen me hit 35 straight NBA totals. Everybody have a great night!!!!
                pound it

Comment

just FYI, I am offering a whole month of my premier plays for just $125, and the plays include NBA, NFL, and Coll hoops. I am offering all college bowl games for a low price of $75, all of them. Just send me an email to [email protected] and I can get you signed up for a month or more of nonstop profits. You will make more than that $125 everyday.

thanks for all of your support
                  pound it

Comment

the best $125 dollars you can spend!!! this guy is for real and he has proved it.

Comment

Way to go buddy!! You stepped up to the challenge and proved you aren't some bullshit Ty Gaston lying piece of shit.

GL with your plays.

Comment

WOW

Now that's a first the guy has 38 posts overall and is linked here as a bettorschatpro! and he has won 35 straight NBA totals? Cmon i went back and chekced all the posts he hasnt listed 35 NBA totals in his 38 posts let alone won 35 in a row.

CMON people, RJEREMEY you talk shit about me but go back and look at his posts, they dont lie!

38 Posts and 35 NBA winners in totals in a row! No wonder he charges 125 a month, he cant get past his lies here at bettorschat.

This guy is a punk liar,

Ty Gaston

Comment

Working...
                        X