Ty Gaston's Play of the Day Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Play of the Day Thursday!

Ty Gaston likes Cincinnati -12 over Vanderbilt in Thursday's NCAA Hoops Action!

CALL TY GASTON RIGHT NOW AND GET HIS FREE CODE ZEBRA BASKETBALL PLAY OF THE DAY AT 1-800-362-3755!

Call Ty Gaston today at 1-800-362-3755 and get his Code Zebra College Hoops season package for just $7,500 complete! The Code Zebra College Hoops games are 19-4 on the season! This $7,500 offer is a savings of over $10,000 on the season price! Year in and Year out, No one is better than Ty Gaston in College Basketball!

Call Ty Gaston today at 1-800-362-3755 and get his VIP Club of College Hoops for the season for just $995 complete! The VIP Club is 20-4 on the season!

Call Ty Gaston today at 1-800-362-3755 and get his College Bowl and NFL Playoff package for his VIP Club for just $995 complete! With this special you also get 5 plus unit Code Zebra Football games at no additional charge! Get all the rest of the College Football, Bowl Games, rest of the NFL, NFL Playoffs including the Superbowl in this super reduced price package!

You can also get free plays daily at tygaston.com!

Good Luck
    Ty gaston

why so much?

You know I don't trust services but are you legit? TY

Comment

tygaston.com

go to tygaston.com and check out the front page, my records are updated daily, just follow em daily and see for yourself or just play my free games at tygaston.com 67% winners since January 1st, 2004

TG

Comment

GOOD RECORDS!

WOW DUDE! ARE THESE DOCUMENTED? IF YOU ARE SO GOOD, WHY DO YOU SELL PICKS? JUST GO TO CAESARS AND MIRAGE AND DRILL YOUR GAMES AND COLLECT INSTEAD OF QUICK COLLECT? RIGHT??

Comment

Re: GOOD RECORDS!

Originally posted by bad luck
          WOW DUDE! ARE THESE DOCUMENTED? IF YOU ARE SO GOOD, WHY DO YOU SELL PICKS? JUST GO TO CAESARS AND MIRAGE AND DRILL YOUR GAMES AND COLLECT INSTEAD OF QUICK COLLECT? RIGHT??

Bad Luck,

Don't believe a word he says. He's full of shit. He's the same as any other scamdicapper out there. SERVICES SUCK!!!

Ty,

If you want to bash me, go ahead, my record stands for itself and is posted on here every single day.

Comment

ty

their must be some dopes to pay that kind of money for picks,
            all you guy have the same story
            why are you hawking you plays for money,bet your picks in lv
            be a man,stop sucking people for thier money

Comment

4-1 last night again

46-15 in NBA is 75% winners
              41-9 in College Hoops is 82% winners

my free plays are 67% since January 1st, 2004 at tygaston.com

no one is better period, Rjeremy? all of a sudden your a handicapper, when you were a basher here for ages to the sports services. How can you bash so many sports services for so long and NOW your a capper, GEE WHIZ I have seen everything, a ROOKIE handicapper at that, put the 20 years in the business and win like I have and you can run your mouth, you couldnt hold my balls, let alone drive my limo.

Now i have seen everything

As far as dopes paying for picks? its worth it to pay me for my percentages or JUST KEEP hitting 50% on your own, some people never learn do they?

what a joke, you guys run your mouths yet you bet my free plays everyday!

TG

Comment

Re: 4-1 last night again

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
                46-15 in NBA is 75% winners
                41-9 in College Hoops is 82% winners

my free plays are 67% since January 1st, 2004 at tygaston.com

no one is better period, Rjeremy? all of a sudden your a handicapper, when you were a basher here for ages to the sports services. How can you bash so many sports services for so long and NOW your a capper, GEE WHIZ I have seen everything, a ROOKIE handicapper at that, put the 20 years in the business and win like I have and you can run your mouth, you couldnt hold my balls, let alone drive my limo.

Now i have seen everything

As far as dopes paying for picks? its worth it to pay me for my percentages or JUST KEEP hitting 50% on your own, some people never learn do they?

what a joke, you guys run your mouths yet you bet my free plays everyday!

TG

TY, You're NOT documented ANYWHERE, FATBOY!!!!!!

Comment

All scamdicappers suck......Don't get sucked into believing that these guys are anything but the dirtbags that they are. They trick you into purchasing picks and then sell one side of a game to the east coast and the other side to the west coast. So to say they go 50% would be more accurate. Bunch of conartist leaches that they are.
                  ......TO ANYONE READING THIS..........
                  Stick with the crs on hear and you'll make a heck of a lot more than these pick services. Just my opinion........nuketec

<-------for Ty and all the other scamdicappers out there.

Comment

actually, he documented himself on here with his free plays awhile back. I spent a half day looking at all of his posts and if I remember correctly, he was around 50% at best. He ran off a couple nice stretches of 6-8 winners in a row, but had several 2-10 stretches as well.

Comment

just to let you guys know, the selling a play on the east coast, and then selling on the west coast different is actually true with alot of them cappers. Some of them have their phone lines were it knows the area code from where some one is calling, and gives them plays by that. However, my plays are all by email, I email everyone at once, and you all get the same plays, so its not like that with everybody. Have a nice day
                      pound it

Comment

winagain

winagain is an honest guy, a geat capper,and has been nothing but honest with me. just look at his record on here the past few days.

Comment

Frankie,

You said the same about Eastcoast

Comment

yes i did, i used eastcoast a while back, they were good and honest also.

Comment

I agree that winagain is a very honest guy. And his total picks are great too!

Comment

Working...
                              X