Complimentary GOM 5* & Afternoon Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complimentary GOM 5* & Afternoon Card

I will consider myself lucky to finish 3-4 yesterday after all four 3.5*** and 3*** plays go in the crapper. UCLA did what I had hoped and Hawaii's Rainbow Warriors bailed me out early this morning with a brilliant second half. Let's start with only my third 5***** Unit NFL Top Play of the season:

5***** Jacksonville Jaguars +3
    2** Jacksonville ML +135

Afternoon Plays:

3*** Oakland Raiders +1
    3*** San Diego Super Chargers -2.5

Big hype rookie Ben Roethlisberger has generated just one touchdown and been sacked 11 times the past two games. Plaxico Burress pulled hamstring keeps him out a second consecutive game. The Pitt running attack that has out-rushed its last five opponents, 911- 209, but the Steelers are playing their third road game in four weeks and with injuries to linebacker Kendrell Bell, nose guard Casey Hampton and cornerback Chad Scott. This is the Jaguars first appearance on national TV this season. RB Fred Taylor is having a strong second half and the Jaguars have rushed for 544 yards their past three games. The Jaguars having QB Byron Leftwich back and he has thrown for at least 298 yards in four of his last six starts. Big Ben has done an admirable job for a first year player, but the Steelers have the largest difference between offensive rushes and passes of any NFL team, 64% to 36% and that keeps him out of harm's way. Jacksonville will load the box and try and force Ben into some bad throws. With a national spotlight and a strong home field, this is their time to shine. I am not saying the Jags are a better team... I am saying that today is a perfect situation for the upset. Jags 23, Steel City 13.
    Mychal
    www.AdvantagePlays.com
    Football Only Handicappers since 1991
    (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)
Working...
X