Expert Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Plays

Defcon had another winning day yesterday and looking for more! Email me at the email in my profile for today's NFL pick. Please only email if you're truly intersted in buying $200 now, 200 at the end of the cbb season. you will receiver all top rated plays--

Our system consists of software developed by us that produces lines. The lines that are way off are the ones we pound and we win at a high rate.

GL!

todays play we are giving out is FREE and is top rated---

comp. play--
    Carolina pickem!

Comment

Hurry get it while you can todays the last day of FREE TOP RATED PLAYS! JUST EMAIL ME AT THE EMAIL IN MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys you can pay 100 a week and if we lose you dont pay that simple!!!!!!!! Email me

Our plays are hitting at 65% right now for the past 2 months. We are not a scam like most services, simply winners.

GL

Comment

you guys sound desperate just show us whay you can do if you are good people will follow. slow down

Comment

Tommy, you seem to have a slight case of down syndrome?

Comment

frankie i know i was just trying to post some extra replies so i could bump the thread back p so people will see it.

Comment

ANOTHER WINNER with indianapolis in a blowout!!

Last 4 plays were
                Hawaii Outright DOG -------winner
                Spurs in a 21 point blowout -------winner
                and indy in a 27 point blowout -------winner
                Carolina pickem 11 point -------winner

We are on a roll, i told you the software detects weak lines you probably thought we were a joke! THREE eassy winners to show that there are weak lines and we know them everyday!

GL and if we have impressed you enough that you would like to purchase our plays, email me at the email in my profile.

Tom
                Last edited by tommyh893; 12-05-2004, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X