Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB Game of the Month Tonight... Free NFL Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB Game of the Month Tonight... Free NFL Play Inside!!!

#1 Ranking in CBB... College Basketball Game of the Month Goes Today!!!

It wasn't a good day at all as I went 1-2 in the NFL, 1-1 in the NBA and 0-1 in CBB. Very frusterating day. In the NFL I won with Washington +10.5 over Pittsburgh, but lost with Arizona +3 over NY Jets and Tampa Bay -2.5 over Carolina. I split in the NBA as Minnesota +5 over Sacramento was a winner, while NJ failed to cover the 10.5 vs Portland for me. In CBB I lost my lone play on Stanford -1 over Santa Clara. Despite the CBB loss I am still ranked #1 at 5 different sites that monitor me. I will bounce back today with my CBB Game of the Month.

On today's card I have my CBB GOM that must win or you get the all service plays free for 1 week. I also have 1 NFL play, 1 NBA play and another play in CBB. Get all 4 plays for just $15.00

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Do you want free picks, trends, angles, big game analysis and more? Then sign up for my newsletter the Leprechaun Post and get all this on a daily basis. It's FREE. Email me with 'Subscribe" in the subject line to receive my free newsletter. [email protected]

Today's Free Play

Green Bay -7 over St Louis: Not a whole lot of reasons to think that the Rams will be able to stay the Pack on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field. Ok so the Tundra may not be frozen, but it will be in the low 30s and that does not bode well for a Rams team that lays their home games in a dome. The Ram offense has been less than stellar this year, putting up just 22 ppg (19 ppg on grass), compared to averaging 28 or more ppg in 3 of their last 4 years. The defense has also struggled this year, allowing 25.6 ppg on the year, including 28.6 ppg on the road. Green Bay may be hurting at running back, but they still have a guy named Favre, who is more than capable of winning this game on his own. The Packers defense is starting to click as they have allwoed just 19.3 ppg in their last 3 games. The Rams have been obliterated in their last 2 games on the road, by Buffalo and Miami, and I look for Green bay to do the same vs this Rams team that does not play well outdoors in the cold.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X