WIll Score Be "Honest Again?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIll Score Be "Honest Again?"

If I have my information correct, Score's Grand Slam Parlay was today and it went a "magnificent" 1-3 with picks on Pitt., San Diego, Atlanta and Washington.
    The big question is what will they say and how will they advertise their results.
    The possibilites are 1) to give their real record 1-3; 2) to say they went 2-2);3) to say they went 3-1: or 4)(gasp) to say they went 4-0.
    Another possibility and a trick they have used in thr past is to say that the 1-3 parlay was not the REAL Grand Slam, and that people who paid more got the REAL McCoy and did go 4-0.
    If I was handicapping what they will say and judging by past results, when they have told documented lies about the results of their big parlays, I would rate the odds as follows:
    1) Tell the truth and say they went 1-3, 10%.
    2) Say they went 2-2, 25%.
    3) Say they went 3-1, 30%.
    4) Say they went 4-0, 20%
    5) Say they did go 2-2 but had a better parlay for heavy hitters that went 4-0, 15%.
    6) Make it sound even worse than it was and say they went 0-4(trying to draw sympathy), 0%.
    Lets see what happens this week when they put out that MoneyMaket Newletter of theirs which is nothing more than a pack of lies, false testimonials and lies/ slanders on NorthCoast and other services, of whom they are envious.
    Let the spin/lies begin!!
    ps There is of course also the remote possibility that they might do what a lot of services do and say nothing at all and pretend it didn't happen.
    Last edited by savage1; 11-29-2004, 11:06 AM.

Please keep this in the service section!:confused:

Comment

Working...
    X