Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comps Go For 3 In A Row Inside--nfl Goy Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comps Go For 3 In A Row Inside--nfl Goy Too!

$$$$NFL GAME OF THE YEAR RELEASED SUNDAY, NOV 28$$$$

My 5 unit selections are absolutley red hot this season. Sunday, members won yet again with 5 units Tennesse +3 as the Titans won outright. On Saturday, we traveled to Columbus, Ohio and jumped on 5 units Ohio State +5.5 for another easy dog winner.

As you know, I do not like to title my selections as "Game of the Years," but next Sunday I have a pick that is super solid and backed with amazing statistical trends to boost this play to GOY status. Last week, I released my 1st ever NCAA Game of the Year with Florida State -6.5 over Maryland. Sportbook Guru members cashed in on that play as the pick was released very early.

I don't mess around when it comes to 5 unit picks as you can tell. These gems are well worth the price of admission and well definitley keep you on the plus side. Sunday, November 28th will be the day I release this mega NFL game of the Year and what better way to end your holiday weekend than to get with us for the holiday deal

Sign up for the Holiday Special and receive all my top notch picks in all sports until next Monday. You will get every NBA, NCAA-BB, NCAA-FB, and NFL games I release during this package. This package will include my Thanksgiving day picks as well as my much anticipated NFL game of the Year release for Nov 28th. And to spicen things up, if Sunday's GOY doe not win----You get the remainder of the football season FREE. (includes all Bowl games too)

Email for more info and let's start winning together. Sunday, Nov 28 is going to be huge and you don't want to miss out like you did on these:

5 units Florida State -6.5 over NC State NCAA Game of the Year
    5 units Ohio State +5.5 Outright dog winner
    5 units Tennessee +3 Outright dog winner

NFL GOY and the entire week is a deal so email me and get on!

Tuesday Comp: 3 units Long Beach State +8.5 Win!

Wednesday Comp: 3 units San Antonio -10 Win!

Thanksgiving Day Comp: 3 units Pittsburgh +3

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

PST MONITORS #1 RANKED/MONITORED MLB CAPPER FOR 2003-04

Members already cashing in today with SPORTBOOK GURU as I released 4 units UCONN -3 late last night. This was my biggest pick on this Thanksgiving Day card, as all who signed up for Sunday's NFL Game of the Year profitted BIG TIME before the turkey was even carved and the stuffing was taken out of the oven!

I will not tell you again, you have to get with us starting today and sign up for my 5 unit NFL GOY Deal which includes all my picks until Sunday. GOY wins or the entire football season is FREE!

Members Play
    4 units UCONN -3 Win!

Email and get on Sunday's NFL Game of the Year Package Today!

SPORTBOOK GURU
    [email protected]

Comment

Y'all won one. Go get um. Hopefully you can unburry your clients.

NBA 1 5 16 % 0 -27.05
      NCB 8 8 50 % 0 -4.20
      NCF 1 0 100 % 0 4.00
      NFL 2 6 25 % 0 -12.10
      TOTAL 12 19 38 %-39.35

And whats really impressive is the that this record is just from last weekend.

Hurry guys sign up. We all know the books could use some money after last weeks beating. Looks like the only one who lost last weekend was good ol' Sportguru.

Comment

3 units Indy -9.5 Win!

Great day so far!!!!!!

SPORTBOOK GURU

Comment

3 units Pittsburgh +3 Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE NFL GOY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SG

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes...why no response from your losing days the last week but you bump up your winners? thought you said you didn't hide from your losses? seems like a coward move to not respond..records don't lie.

Comment

He is one of the biggest scammers out there. His name is Erik and has had several sites

Trashbagz Sports (losing record and now gone)
              Tacoman Picks (NHL losing record and stopped before season ended)
              Internet Sports Explorers (one of the cappers there and now gone)

and now Sport Guru (losing his ass and soon to be closed im sure)

Not only does he rip everyone off. He is in the Air Force and keeps changing locations.

I just have one thing to say. If anyone actaully buys his service they get what they deserve.

I wonder what his commander has to say about all this?

Last warning Erik, if I do not get a my money sent out that you owe me, I will post your full name and all emails I have from you, including your Military one and where your based at. Then all the others that you currently ripped off can contact you also.

Comment

Yawn:redfaced:

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes...why no response from your losing days the last week but you bump up your winners? thought you said you didn't hide from your losses? seems like a coward move to not respond..records don't lie.
                  why no answer? truth must hurt.

Comment

my apologies..nice win with the Mavs and the Clippers over.

too bad the other 11 picks lost.

2-11....yikes....

Comment

Working...
                    X