Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekday Football 29-10 Last 39 Monitored

Hi

Thanksgiving Day will feature 4 football games (3 Premium Selections) that will include my 6 Star Play Of The Day in the West Virginia - Pittsburgh Match-up Thursday Night. Basketball will be added late tonight or early in the AM.

Buzz Sports NFL now 26-14 since October 18th and currently in 1st Place in the Austin Sports Bar Professinal Handicappers Contest and now up to 3rd Place in the largest online NFL contest, the Ultimate Handicappers Challenge. My Weekday Football run now 29-10 (74.35%) L39 Pro and College combined. These numbers are documented by 3rd party monitors as well as on my homepage for all clients and visitors to see. I will put this big run to the test Thursday and you can be on board with Buzz for $12.00 at www.buzzsportsicksservice.com Plays are available now online

In Wednesday Night NCAA Hoops I like the Washington State Cougars -10 vs. Georgia Southern. Washington State still a litte underated and catch a tired Georgia Southern team. Look for WSU defesne to be the difference.

Buzz Sports 2004 Play Of The Day: 99-75 (56.89%)

Buzz Sports Play Of The Week 18-15 (54.54%)

NFL Premium Selections 44-30 (59.45%) and 63-50 (55.75%) Overall

NFL And College Premium Selections are 102-77 (56.98%)

NCAA Football Premium Selections 58-47 (55.23%)

NCAA Football Weeknight Run 23-8 (74.19%%) L31

Weeknight Football 29-10 (74.35%) L39 Pro and College

NCAA Football 57-43 (57.00%) The Last Eight Weeks.

NBA Premium Plays 7-4 (63.63%) and 12-8 Overall

NCAA Hoops 16-9 Premiums 7-5

Premium Plays Rated 4 Stars Or Higher

Good Luck and have a happy and safe holiday weekend.

Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Last edited by Buzz; 11-24-2004, 07:21 PM.
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

First Play Today was a Premium On UCONN

Couple Thursday Opinions

Detroit Lions. I did not release this one and here is whey. Just like New England Monday Night I can not play against the Colts but I also think this is a dangerous spot for them. If I had to make a play on the side I would grab the points in the short turn around with the Detroit Special teams helping to keep this one closer than expected.

Chicago Bears just cover ugly in this one but again not confident enough in either side to mess with it ATS.

Lets see if I can keep this big weekday Football run going. I will see if I can come up with a solid play in hoops for tonight for the board. WSU hit last night

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Went 2-0 this morning with Premium Winners UCONN and the Under in the Colts/Lioins game. (Had to sweat that last pass in)

Really been on an nice weekday football run now at 31-10 with these two winner. 2 left to go today with my POD tonight in the Backyard Brawl. My Friday Card will be posted late tonight or early morning depending on your time zone. I will have both football and basketball Friday

Tonight in NCAA BB I like Old Dom. + the points. They have a good young team and TCU comes in overated off the win over Texas Tech. Grab the points here.

I don't over hype any plays, just try to provide good solid selections each day with analysis. There is a link at my homepage to click to be able to view picks 10 minutes after the start time. I am monitored by the three top monitors on the net as well.

Happy Thanksgiving. Off to see some relative today so will be a little delay tonight getting plays posted but they will be up well before kickoff.

Regards
      Buzz

Comment

Working...
      X