Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Play of the Day for Tuesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Play of the Day for Tuesday!

Ty Gaston likes UNLV -6 over St Mary's in Tuesday's NCAA hoops Action!

The following specials for Ty Gaston's Clubs will be on special till 4:30 pacific time on Tuesday November 23rd, 2004!

(1) Ty Gaston has a special for his College Basketball Code Zebra Club which is 7-0 on the season! Call Ty Gaston today and get the entire Code Zebra College Basketball season for just $5,000 a $12,500 savings off the regular season price!

(2) Ty Gaston has a special for his NBA Code Zebra Club which is 12-4 on the season for just $5,000 complete! That's a savings of $20,000 off the regular season price!

(3) Ty Gaston has a special for his Code Zebra games in football, which are 78 wins and just 27 losses on the season, get the rest of the NFL and College Code Zebra Football season for just $5,000 complete! That's a $20,000 savings off the regular season price! Just call Ty Gaston at 1-800-362-3755 to order today!

WHICHEVER SPORT? TY GASTON HAS A SPECIAL FOR YOU TO PURCHASE RIGHT NOW! THESE SPECIALS WILL RUN THROUGH TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23RD, 2004 AT 4:30 PM PACIFIC TIME! CALL TY GASTON DIRECT AT 1-800-362-3755 TODAY TO ORDER! DON'T MISS ANOTHER GAME FROM TY GASTON CALL TODAY!

Ty Gaston

RU chitting me, hopfully no one has given this CLOWN a dime.

Comment

Heresa tip

Heres a tip;
      there is always some loser out there who could never hit 76% winners in any sport let alone all sports like we do! The jealousy is abundant on your part!

Heres a tip; either buy someones games or QUIT BETTING ya jerkbait loser!

I have proved for over 20 years that I can win and do win! You aint shit so stay out of my threads broke dick, dirtpiss!

Ty gaston

Comment

Working...
      X