Full NBA Card & Saturday NCAA Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full NBA Card & Saturday NCAA Analysis

Tonight I am offering my entire members basketball card for all for FREE. I hope to entice you with a kick ass Friday with the hopes you will give me the opportunity to make you some $$$ this weekend. I have a red hot card planned for NCAA Football on Saturday as well as a Sunday NFL card that is "guaranteed" to make you a profit. I will be releasing (3) 5 unit picks this weekend as I look to extend my 5 unit release record!

Here is tonight's Basketball card---email me and let's team up this weekend as I am very confident you will walk away a much happier person. Email for more info on the SUPER HOOPS Special and the ever popular and highly successful SUPER WEEKEND DEAL--3 days!

NBA
    3 units Sacramento -7
    2 units LA Lakers/Phoenix Under 206.5
    2 units Boston +7
    2 units Indiana +4.5
    2 units Dallas/New York Under 198

NCAA-BB
    2 units Sienna -2.5
    2 units Temple -8
    2 units Pepperdine -9.5

BONUS SATURDAY SELECTION---This pick is off my Members Card!

I liked this pick before South Carolina Gamecocks coach Lou Holtz announced to his team this afternoon that he will be retiring after this season. In his place, former Florida Gator coach Steve Spurrier will be taking over as coach of the Gamecocks. I see an extremely motivated South Carolina squad wanting to win one for Coach Holtz, while also trying to impress new coach
    Steve Spurrier for next season's squad. L

ast year, South Carolina lost 63-17 in Columbia, SC and to top it off it was Coach Holtz's worst loss in 33 years. South Carolina is 12-4 ATS in road games when the line is +3 to -3 since 1992. Also, home favorites of less than 9 points are 8-30 ATS off a straight-up loss on the road, if they were favored by 10 or more points in that road game--which Clemson lost to Duke by 3. Lastly, we have a Clemson team that is also 1-5 ATS as a favorite this season. This Saturday, I firmly believe Holtz and the Gamecoacks get their revenge at Clemson.

4 units South Carolina +3

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

PST MONITORS #1 RANKED/MONITORED MLB CAPPER FOR 2003-04

Why even bother buddy. Y'all suck big time. Two times you posted your plays for free so far. Last night 1-4 -7.9 and last week same.

I know who you are and now its time to pay the piper.

I suggest you get a real job or take some plays from cappers who really do cap games or try at least.

Do you use a dart board or pull the plays out of a hat?

Comment

Thanks for the comments Sportlover....Yes, I have hit a funk with my hoops picks but unlike others...I don't hide.

Good luck today with your picks

:D

Comment

Working...
      X