anyone heard of this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard of this guy?

Guy representing Joe Amato of crazyjoey.com, called me to tell me how great his service is, 70 something percent bla bla bla, pay him only after his picks win you money so the book pays him bla bla bla, anyone have any opinions of him? He gave me his best pick he waited tonight to give me his very best pick free so I would see how great he is, his pick was....... drum roll please..... are you ready...... Miss St v. Syracuse! I wonder what youre going to say about him.. love to hear your feedback!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

NO. Services are a dime a dozen.

Comment

I must say I have followed many services over the last 25 years and have never heard of Joe A"ZERO" I mean Joe Amato.

Comment

Are you sure its not Joe Tomato. LOL

Never heard of him either

Comment

Frank-thats even better.

Comment

Gary

This Tomato Can might well have cold called 150 people today giving Miss St. to 75 and Syracuse to 75 - winning the confidence of half the suckers -

What's in BC should be good enough for you to win money.

Take care,

-cb

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              U R so right frank b i learned youll be out a dozen dimes if you follow them!
              The guys here are awesome who needs to pay Joe Potatohead when you got the likes of RJeremy, 10Dime, Wayne, Blaster, Hoosier, Blake etc etc... only thing that kills me about this site is when i come home from a 14hour shift at work w/no internet no access to picks, then i see how well everyone did!
              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                U R so right frank b i learned youll be out a dozen dimes if you follow them!
                The guys here are awesome who needs to pay Joe Potatohead when you got the likes of RJeremy, 10Dime, Wayne, Blaster, Hoosier, Blake etc etc... only thing that kills me about this site is when i come home from a 14hour shift at work w/no internet no access to picks, then i see how well everyone did!

Comment

Don't pay any attention to any Joe Schmo's, just keep logging into this site and follow these cappers and pick and choose what you are comfortable with. There is alot of great info being shared. Good luck!!
                  I'm all in

Comment

Working...
                  X