• NFL Game of the Month Info.....and, Carolina vs San Francisco Analysis

Game.....NFL Game of the Month

Season Record.....2-0
    Sept. Atlanta -2 over St. Louis 34-17
    Oct. NY Giants +4 over Dallas 26-10

Date.....Today, Nov.14

Time.....1 pm Eastern

Fee.....$25

Guarantee.....The NFL Game of the Month must cover the posted line, or you e-mail me at, [email protected] and I will send you the next 3 issues ($30 value) of the MARGIN Football Newsletter absolutely Free of charge.

Call.....Right now, Toll Free at 1-888-747-1010. Because you just don't take the chance, of maybe being on the other side of the NFL Game of the Month. It's quick and easy, automated credit card service, 1-888-747-1010.

Regards,
    John

*Carolina at San Francisco - Well, I was, all over Oakland +7 at Carolina last week, and they got the predicted upset win 27-24...and I believe we are getting value going against Carolina again. Coach Fox has done his best to shuffle his injury plagued lineup, but the Panthers are an out-of-sink football team, having lost 6-straight games. As for the 1-7 'Niners, there aren't many teams remaining on their scchedule that they can beat, but the Panthers, they can. I just don't see San Francisco letting this very winable, "pick-em"game, get away from them at home.

Leaving the office.......

Back here at 12:20 eastern time, to reply to any/all e-mails.

John
    [email protected] - The Best, of the Best, from the Best.

Comment

Again..it's Thanks and Congratulations ....

to those of you who called. If you didn''t call, perhaps at another time.The NFL Game of the Month wins again with Jacksonville.

Here's the bottom line.....we are having another fantastic Football season!

John

Comment

Working...
      X