Bottom Line CFB Freebie for 11/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line CFB Freebie for 11/13

Free picks are 111-109 (-7.8 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 4-6 (-13 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 30-21 (+34.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 25-20 (+15 units) so far this season.
    Overall football record for 2004 so far: 55-41 (+49.5 units)!

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Freebie for November 13th:

Take Nevada -7 @ SMU

SMU won last week so we know what that means, they'll lose this week. This abysmal program continues to try and put consecutive wins together but they just can't do it and won't do it here against a team that gets better every week. Nevada has the offense to drive the Mustangs crazy. Their running attack is solid and they pass enough to keep the secondary honest. SMU is giving up 29 PPG for the season but 39 PPG last 3. They have injury issues as well on defense and this will allow Nevada to get an early lead and build on it during the 2nd half. The Mustangs are 2-8 ATS last 10 home finales and Nevada is 6-3 ATS last 9 times they have played the first of 2 consecutive road games. Let's go with the Wolfpack to win and cover in this one.

I am looking to rebound from last weekend's rough showing, my first truly bad weekend this entire football season! The good handicappers always rebound and I certainly look to do it, this may be a great time to join. To do so please visit http://www.GuruWins.com and if you sign up for the Weekend Warrior package and it fails to make you money, I'll add 2 weekends to the package to compensate!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X