• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings @ COLTS

dt

Monday Night:

Vikings @ COLTS

This game is going to be a bonafide blowout. Don't fall for the seduction of getting +7 points with the high powered Vikings Offense.

One, Moss is out. Two, the Colts have lost their last two games due to their soft defensive play. Look for them to show up tonight, especially not having to worry about Moss.

With Indy at home off two losses, they will be focussed in every way, which means lotsa' points scored (as usual) by their offense.

Those two things strongly suggest a blowout to me.

My Blowout Formula is on the Colts as well. Last year when the Formula went with a favorite of 6>, the results were typically BLOWOUTS.

I would shy away from the Total in this game. The presumption that the Vikes will score well below their average suggests looking at the UNDER.

However, if the Colts put up 41 points or more it would not surprise me at all, which means the Vikes would not have to score all that much (relatively) to kill your UNDER bet.

Remember the Colts put up 55 points last year on TV against the Saints. Dont' think they cannot score 44-48 against this team. So I would suggests staying away from "either" side of the Total.

However, a TEAM TOTAL play looks good going UNDER 26.0 POINTS SCORED by the Vikings. It gets ugly...

Vikings 17
    COLTS 41

*COLTS -7
    *VIKES UNDER 26.0 POINTS SCORED

Ugly Dog Game of the Year: SMU WINNER

Big 12 Game of the Year: TEXAS A&M WINNER

ACC Game of the Year: MIAMI FLA LOSER

NFL Blowout Game of the Year: BRONCOS WINNER

NFL Teaser of the Year: BRONCOS + COLTS PENDING

Do you bet Hoops? Basketball is my BEST SPORT.

For more info, feel free to check out the site or contact me personally...

dave
    [email protected]
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    Last edited by Warrior; 11-08-2004, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Great weekend!
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

up4game

thanks mark...

dave

Comment

Warrior, does the amt of $ or number of players on either side
          enter into any formula you have? Curious as Indy seems to be
          the poplar play tonight. tks and gl

Comment

I put no weight at all to how much money or people are on one side or the other. If that were a positive expectation in the long run, everyone would be doing it and all the cappers including me would just be wasting our time.

One single play put this game OVER and gave the Vikes the Cover. That's just part of the game...

dave

Comment

Working...
            X