Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Off To A Solid Start... NFL Totals Parlay Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Off To A Solid Start... NFL Totals Parlay Today!!!

Not the kind of day I was looking for as I went 2-3 in my service plays. First I lost my ACC GOY as Virginia Tech could not cover vs North Carolina. I also lost a game in OT as UNLV (-2.5) lost to Wyoming and I lost an NBA game by 2 points as Milwaukee and Cleveland failed to go OVER 191.5 (they scored 190). I hate the close losses. I won with Wisconsin over Minnesota and a 3 unit NBA play on Miami over Washington. NBA 3 unit plays continue to stay hot as I am a perfect 4-0 on the young season and 8-4 in service plays overall.

On today's card I have a solid NFL Totals Parlay that must win or you get the next week for free. You aklso get 2 more NFL plays and 1 NBA play. Get all 5 plays right now for just $15.00

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

As I said above, I'm off to a hot start in the NBA and I'm ranked first at the Free Sports Monitor, My Handicapper, Sports Handicapping Monitor, Phoenix Sports Monitor and Wager Tracker, plus second at Wise Tracking and 6th at USA Sports Monitor. Those rankings are with all picks I make (Free plays included) and you can verify them for your self by heading to those sites. Their links can be found on my Sports Monitors page at my site.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Sorry! Here is today's free play.

San Diego/ New Orleans OVER 49: The Chargers have really surprised this year with their 5-3 start and the biggest reason for their turnaround is an offense that is averaging 27.4 ppg and 339 ypg. Drew Brees has come alive to lead this Chargers attack, as he is completing 67% of his passes with 14 TD's and only 3 INT's. The Chargers have also been awesome at home this year, putting up 388.5 ypg and 35.5 ppg. The Saints on the road this year have put up 23 ppg and 277 ypg through the air, while the Chargers have allowed 21.5 ppg and 280 ypg through the air at home this year. The Saints can't run the ball (93.7 rypg) and with them facing the top running defense, I look for a lot of balls in the and that means a slow running clock. The Saints are 25-13 OVER on grass and their road games have averaged a combined 51.3 ppg, while San Diego's 4 home games this year have all gone OVER the total, while combining for 57 ppg in the process. I see plenty of passing as both defenses are porous vs the pass and that will lead to the game going over the total by the start of the 4th quarter.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X