Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday N F L Play

Sunday N F L Complimentary Play is Denver -7

If you want the N F L game-writeups for today, e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll send the Free MARGIN Newsletter right back to you.

On Saturday.....The MARGIN fantastic winning run continued. The SOLID SELECTION was again most impressive, with the predicted upset win by Notre Dame at Tennessee! The OTHER TOP CHOICES, writeups and predictions went 2-1 with Virginia, Mich. St. and Texas A&M.

On the season: SOLID SELECTIONS 14-3-1 pointspread winners, with the OTHER TOP CHOICES at 66% winners.

Congrats to all of you that have subscribed and are a part of this great Football season....And, remember this: If you're not reading the MARGIN, then you're probably getting the wrong information.

MARGIN. The name you know, and you know you can trust.

Regards,
    John
    e-mail: [email protected]

Leaving the office, just briefly...

Going down to the Corner Cafe...It's all about, me getting a toasted Spinach bagel w/cream cheese, a huge cup Folgers Coffee..and I'm back here at 10:15 eastern time, to continue sending out today's Free MARGIN writeups and predictions for the N F L games.

e-mail me at: [email protected] if you want the Margin Newsletter

Regards,
    John

Comment

thanks john

Comment

Just so everyone knows...

I have to leave the office at * Noon eastern time today.

I guess what I'm saying here, is that, if you want the Free copy of the MARGIN writeups and predictions for the NFL games, you should e-mail me right now. I'm at: [email protected].

Enjoy the day. Regards, John

Comment

Working...
        X