Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-0 Sweep Last Night... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0 Sweep Last Night... Free Play Inside!!!

After that bad Monday Night , I bounced back last night with a perfect 3-0 sweep of my service plays and I won my free play as well. I started the NBA season off in fine fashion as I won both service plays with Dallas -4.5 and the UNDER 206 vs the Sacramento Kings, plus my free play winner on the UNDER in the Detroit/ Houston game. I also won my lone play in CFB as Toledo and Miami stayed way UNDER the total of 62. It was a very nice day after a rough start to the month and I look to keep it going today.

On today's card I have 3 big NBA plays and 1 CFB play. I must go at least 3-1 or the next week is free. Get all 4 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Tonight's Free Play
    Philadelphia/ Boston UNDER 182.5: This is the first game of the season for two teams that have high hopes. Boston has added a solid player at the point in Gary Payton, but wiull he be able to help this team run more as Doc Rivers wants. Payton struggled in the playoffs last year and he may do the same in the celtics system. Last year Boston went on to average 94.8 ppg overall, but just 88 in the month of November. The Celtics do have some scorers on this team but the Sixers play great defense and teams usually take a few weeks to get their shooting touch down. Just look at last night as all three games went UNDER the total. The sxixers come onto thios game hobbling a bit with the loss of Robinson and Ollie so look for a great defensive showing as they know they wont win a shootout vs the Celts. The last 5 games played at Boston, between these two teams have all gone UNDER the total and have averaged just 172.2 ppg. Look for another low scoring defense battle between two teams that should be in the playoff hunt all season long.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X