NBA Freebie for November 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Freebie for November 2nd

Free picks are 111-105 (+4.3 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 4-5 (-7.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 29-17 (+51.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 23-17 (+21.5 units) so far this season.
    Overall football record for 2004 so far: 52-34 (+73 units)!

Current rankings as of Oct. 31st:
    Ranked #1 in college football at TrackPicks!
    Ranked #3 in college football at Ultimate Handicapping Challenge!
    Ranked #7 in college football at National Sports Monitor!
    Ranked #7 for combined college and NFL at National Sports Monitor!

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for November 2nd:

Take Denver +2.5 @ LA Lakers

The main reason for this play is the injuries to the Lakers. They will not have Divac, Medvedenko, and George. Walton, Grant, Odom, and Cook also are nursing injuries but will play. Denver is going to make some noise in the Wetsern Conference this year with the additions they made to their team. Don't be surprised when all is said and done if Kiki Vandeweghe gets GM of the Year honors. Go with the Nuggets in this one as Kobe will get his points but they'll fail to win at Staples.

The NBA Season starts tonight and I am ready to handicap it! There have been a whole slew of changes to many of the teams and if you need help figuring out who to take and who to stay away from then now is a great time to join my Premium service! I have a special offer for the Total Hoop Pass right now at http://www.GuruWins.com in the Premium Picks section, give it a look and if you want my help then join TODAY!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X