X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins @ JETS

Yesterday's Free Pick: TITANS -3 WINNER
    Today's Free Pick: JETS -7

The SRO Top Plays Swept the Board Yesterday in the NFL with my NFL GAME OF THE YEAR Winner on the DALLAS COWBOYS!

Also bringing home the Bacon were the Buffalo Bills routing Arizona, the Giants upsetting the Vikings, and the Falcons Stunning the Broncos in a game that many thought would have Denver bounce back at home off their loss to the Bengals.

Four-zip Sunday to bring the Weekend's Top Play record to 5-3 overall, not including a Moneyline Parlay Winner on UCLA and the SEAHAWKS, making for a nice 5-0 day if you're able to play those kinds of exotics; though a traditional tease would've been sufficient.

Do you bet HOOPS? Basketball is my BEST SPORT BY FAR. Sign up now and receive the remainder of the Football Season FREE. For more info on my Season Package, feel free to swing by the site or contact me personally...

dave
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Comment

NFL FORMULA III UPDATE

dt

Prior to the beginning of the picks, I projected that I expected F3 to do better as dogs, better in non-division, and better when all 3 agree. And especially to keep an eye on games where a LEVEL 3 rating or higher was involved. After 2 weeks of plays, non-division underdogs are a perfect 3-0 when all three formulas agree.

In addition, there has been only 1 play where all three formulas agree and atleast 1 of them was a level 3 rating or higher. It came home strong yesterday as the ATLANTA FALCONS +7 upset the Denver Broncos 41-28 for the easy win and cover. It was the PERFECT setting as the Birds were dogs, playing non-division, with all three formulas agreeing on the Falcons.

To make it better, one formula had a Level 3 rating and another a Level 4 rating--two formulas @ Level 3 or greater. The third was a level one. Keep an eye on these non-division dogs when all three formulas agree; and especially when atleast one of them is a level 3 or higher. We're just getting started...

dave

Comment

Working...
      X