Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Super Sunday Features 4 Premium Selections

Hi Players,

4 PREMIUM PLAYS SET TO GO IN SUNDAY'S NFL ACTION INCLUDING MY 6 STAR NFL PLAY OF THE WEEK AND 5 STAR TOP TOTAL. GET TODAY'S NFL CARD FOR JUST $12.00. BUZZ SPORTS WEEKNIGHT FOOTBALL RUN HAS REACHED 15-5 OUR LAST 20. www.buzzsportspicksservcie.com

FREE NBA WEEK ONE! BE SURE TO EVALUATE OUR ANNUAL HOOPS MEMBERSHIPS! DO YOU WANT WEEK ONE IN THE NBA FREE? JUST GO TO THE JOIN US PAGE AND CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THEN EMAIL YOUR USERNAME TO [email protected] WITH NBA IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND I WILL GET YOU SET UP.

NFL Premium Selections 28-22 (56.00%) and 42-39 (51.85%) Overall

Sunday 10/31 Features 4 Premium NFL Plays Including Our 6 Star NFL Play Of The Week and 5 Star Top Total

12:00 PM Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Premium Selection)
    12:0 PM Arizona Cardinals vs. Buffalo Bills
    12:00 PM Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
    12:00 PM Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans (Premium Selection)
    3:15 PM New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Premium Selection)
    3:15 PM Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers (Premium Selection)
    7:35 PM Sunday Night will be released by 4:00 PM CST

Early NFL: Dallas Cowboys -3. Cowboys bounce back vs. Detroit coming off last weeks road win. Take the Cowboys as a 1% Play

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Great Day Going. 6-0 if the Steelers Cash

12:00 PM Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Premium Selection) 4 Star Winner

12:0 PM Arizona Cardinals vs. Buffalo Bills 3 Star Winner

12:00 PM Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs 3 Star Winner

12:00 PM Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans (Premium Selection) 4 Star Winner

3:15 PM New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Premium Selection) 6 Star Play Of The Week Steelers

3:15 PM Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers (Premium Selection) 5 Star Top Total Winner

7:35 PM Sunday Night will be released by 4:00 PM CST

Early NFL: Dallas Cowboys -3. Cowboys bounce back vs. Detroit coming off last weeks road win. Take the Cowboys as a 1% Play. Winner

Sunday Nights Play is ready at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Free NBA All Week. See site for details

Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Fantastic my man ... BUZZ you are the only service I congrat .... You can ask anyone here .... Great day my friend ... you sure deserve it .....

Comment

Excellent job Buzz!
        Matt Fargo Sports
        Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

Thank you gentlemen!!!

Buzz

Comment

Going for 7-0 with the 49ers. 4 Star Play

Buzz
            www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Comment

Working...
            X