X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Rated BEST BET.....Saturday College Football

Briefly, three things:
    Briefly, three things,
    1) I have started releasing today's Triple Rated BEST BET, as we go for our 7th-STRAIGHT College Football winner. Game time is Noon, eastern time.

2) If you're a subscriber to the MARGIN newsletter, the Triple Rated BEST BET, has already been delivered to your e-mail box, on a complimentary basis.

3) If you are not either, a season Telephone client, or a MARGIN subscriber, you can still receive the Triple Rated BEST BET, by doing one of the following:
    a) Go to www.paypal.com and send the $25 fee to, [email protected]
    b) Call Toll Free to 1-888-747-1010, for quick and easy credit card service.

As always, my personal guarantee applies: If for any reason, the Triple Rated BEST BET, does not win and cover the line, you contact me at [email protected], and I will make things right for you.

Don't forget: Kickoff time for the Triple Rated BEST BET is Noon, eastern time.

Regards,
    John

* Today's Free college Football selection is TCU +6 vs Cincinnati.

OOPS

Sorry about the double line pot of; Briefly, three things: in the above message, I simply hit the wrong keyboard tab.

Oh well, I guess that gives me the opportunity to remind you, that the Triple Rated BEST BET goes at Noon, eastern time.

Good luck to us all, today.

Regards,
    John

Comment

Just so you know......

I'm leaving the office right now.....Back here at 11:28 eastern time, to finish up any, and all business, for the early, BEST BET release

By the way - Good luck to all who are participating/wagering in THE BREEDERS' CUP.

Regards,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X