Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Game of the Year

Wednesday: ST LOUIS CARDINALS -120

Okay gents, my NFL GAME OF THE YEAR Goes This Sunday.

There are 14 more Issues of my Spread Report Online Football Tipsheet this Season. It's full of lotsa' Exclusive info and formulas, insights, commentary, and picks by yours truly.

It runs less than 7 bucks an issue, or $89.00 for the remainder of the Season including Bowls and Playoffs and all that neat stuff.

If you're interested, swing by the site or contact me personally...

dave
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Do you bet BASKETBALL? Hoops are my BEST SPORT! The October Early Bird is 1/3 off and it's winding down! For only about 49 bucks per month you can receive Daily Winning NBA Selections.

Are you a Dime Player? You might be interested in my High Roller Net Winner Program. Check it out at the site: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

up4cardsgame

Comment

gl,
      dave

Comment

...for Game Four.

Comment

high roller program

Hey Warrior, what was your record last year with the High roller net winner program. Thanks

Comment

My High Roller Net Program is in it's first Year. I did expermental work earlier this Spring and it was very succesful bringing in a Return of about 10 percent...over the course of about 100 games...hey that's better than wall street...

dave

Comment

RED SOX ARE WORLD CHAMPS

GO SOX

BRYAN
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Very good class, you have mastered the obvious. You get the brownie button award...

MLB PLAYOFFS: 8-3/+485

dave

Comment

any results of your high rollers?
                  thanks
                  [email protected]

Comment

Warrior

Good Luck on your GOY!!

Comment

Warrior

Congrats on your GOY winner

Comment

Thanks Frank...

Bill Parcells at home off 3 losses at the cheap price of -3 against one of the league's worst teams statistically was too much too pass up.

Ended up going 1-3 Saturday and 4-0 Sunday on Top Plays, or 5-0 if you teased the recommended UCLA and SEAHAWKS.

Double Plays came in with the split at 2-2 on the weekend.

I'm really kicking myself for backing off the TARHEELS who I had pegged as ACC Game of the Year early in the week but backed off due a defense that allows OVER 500 yards per game.

NC fit nicely into a situation that has not had a loser all year and includes HUGE ****** like Minnesota U (-19) winning 45-0 a few weeks ago and ARMY +21 nearly winning straight up a few weeks ago.

UCLA fit this situation Saturday as well and COVERED by 16 points...

dave

Comment

Working...
                        X