Dated-announcement.....Now that the so-called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dated-announcement.....Now that the so-called

"oddsmakers", have posted the early lines for the Saturday, Oct.30 College Football games, we have isolated some outstanding betting situations. It's just about certain, that we will be putting the perfect 6-0 season record on the line, and be releasing just our 7th - Triple Rated BEST BET of the season.

Triple Rated BEST BETS, are based on a number of key crtieria, and do carry a very high win probability. I will be updating this situation, both here, and in the MARGIN newsletter, throughout the week.

The Complimentary selection for Saturday, is San Jost State.

Regards,
    John

"You don't have to bet a lot of games. You simply have to win, a lot of the games that you bet."

MARGIN. The newsletter you know, and you know you can trust.

Monday Night

Complimentary Selection, is Denver vs Cincinnati UNDER

Comment

Your e-mail questions answered

1) The Las Vegas Experts handicapping group, is made up of three individual handicappers: Mark Davis at the TDS Computer, Michael Diamond from Executive Plays, and John Sova of Federal Sports. When you get all 3 handicappers...in on the Same side, in the Same game, with their highest-rated play of the day, you have a Triple Rated BEST BET.

2) YES. The price of the Triple Rated BEST BET (6-0 season record), will stay at only $25. More details will be posted here on Thursday.

3) I will again, be releasing the Triple Rated BEST BET, to all MARGIN newsletter clients, on a complimentary basis.

As always, your questions, comments, etc are welcomed by me, at [email protected]

Regards,
      John

Comment

Triple Rated BEST BET

Here's the 6-0 season record:

Sept.4 MEMPHIS +3 Over Mississippi...WIN 20-13

Sept.11 IOWA STATE +21.5 over Iowa...WIN 10-17

Sept.25 ARIZONA STATE -7.5 over Oregon St....WIN 27-14

Oct.4 GEORGIA -3 over LSU...WIN 45-16

Oct.9 UCLA -9 over Arizona...WIN 37-17

Oct.23 BAYLOR +7.5 over Iowa St...WIN 25-26

Regards,
        John
        [email protected]

Complimentary Selection tonight is Georgia Tech +5

Comment

Saturday's

Triple Rated BEST BET, is on the early College Football card, which means that...I will be posting here, r-e-a-l-l-y early tomorrow.

Regards,
          John

And, remember this: You don't have to make a lot of plays, You simply have to win a lot of the plays that you make.

Complimentary Selection, on the Sunday NFL card is, Oakland.

Comment

Working...
          X