JT's sunday football is free...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT's sunday football is free...

For today's free pick we are going to take #417 San Diego, on the road against Atlanta. The Chargers are a surprise this year, and have been playing good ball. The Falcons and Michael Vick have bee struggling. The line is a little short, but regardless, SD looks good. Kick off is 10pt. and the current line at the Stardust is San Diego +3.

Good luck...

We have been going good the last few days. If you are looking for a more winners than losers, then this is the place to be. Today we are going to give away all of our NFL picks to all first time customers, at NO CHARGE. We want to show case the selections from JT Sports here in Las Vegas. So call the office for today's BIG 10* Package, and it's absolutely free... Plus more special offers, call; 1800-726-7796, or check out our web site at; http://JTSports.info_. To view an independent monitor of our recent picks, go to; http://sports.********.com/freepicks.php

FYI
    #423 Atl. will be at
    #424 K.C. :confused:
    G-luck
    Bring-in-it-home

Comment

This could be a trap game. Why? Because they try to confuse you about who is playing who.
      NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Did you really cap the game???

Comment

the write up posted is wrong obviously. it was just a copy and paste mistake from last week. Sorry about any confusion.
          the play is san diego though,
          good luck

Comment

JT Sports

Both Sites can't be found! Calling your 800# to receive the plays is bull crap, that only leads to harassment by your people to continiously call people at their homes. List the plays and stop the bullshit!

Comment

http://JTSports.info is my site, but the link in the post has a space in it, that's why it couldn't be found. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll fix it tomorrow. The other site is blanked out by this forum, thats why there are ******'s in the address. It's a standrd paragraph I use every day, and some times I forget to remove that last line for BettorsChat.

As far as calling the office for additional plays, this is a business not bs, and that is one way we generate new customers. No one is forcing you to call. At this company there is no high pressure. For customers that call, we just go over the program, and make them an offer. Some sign up, some don't. But we have a lot of repeat business because of that.

I try to post a complimentary play on a regular basis, and my record here is 5-5 the last 10, but, 17-9 the last month or so. We do make an honest effort at JT's.
              Good luck...

Comment

Working...
              X