Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big 10 GOY and CFB Totals POY Go Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10 GOY and CFB Totals POY Go Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

I had a solid 2-1 last night plus another newsletter winner. I thought that Wyoming had turned the corner and was ready for a good road win, but that didn't happen and it ended being my only loss of the day as Colorado beat the Cowboys 30-7. I won with The UNDER 48 in the CSU/ Wyoming game and the UNDER 58 in the Louisville/ South Florida game. My newsletter winner was Louisville -29.5 over the Bulls. My newsletter has now gone 36-19-1 in it's last 56 plays. Check out how to get it below. It's FREE.

On Today's Card I have my CFB Totals POY and my Big 10 GOY that both must win or the next 2 weeks are free. I also have 3 more CFB plays and a MLB play in the same package. Get all 6 plays for just $15.00. Both GOY kickoff before 3 pm, with the first one at noon.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play. I also have another free play at my site, plus my college trend play of the week. Visit my free picks page to get those two plays and more.

Connecticut -18 over Temple: The Temple Owls were to be a bit more competetive this year, but a 1-6 record tells a different story. The Olws have looked a lot worse than a 1-6 team thus far as they have been outscored by 24 ppg and outgained by 95 ypg in their 6 losses this year and their only win was vs 1AA Florida A&M. The Owls have allowed 36.3 ppg and 429.3 ypg this year and they must now take on one of the more potent offenses in the nation. Connecticut this year has put up 28.2 ppg and 414 ypg this year, including 32.4 ppg and 439 ypg at home. The offense may have gotten all the press for this team but the defense is no slouch as it is allowing 18.7 ppg and 298 ypg this year. Temple is 3-8 ATS before a bye week, while UConn is 9-2-1 ATS off a spread loss. The Huskies cane name the score as they win by more than 4 TD's.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Totals POY is under way with Clemson/ Maryland UNDER 43. I still have 4 more CFB plays including my Big 10 GOY and a play on the total in tonights World Series game. I have gone 2-1 in GOY so far, so hop on board.

Another Free Play
    Northern Illinois -19.5 over Western Michigan

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X