College Football Game Analysis...Yes you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Game Analysis...Yes you can

North Texas over New Mexico State at Denton, Texas - Both these clubs are at 2-4 overall, and 2-0 in league play...but that's where the similarity ends. The Aggies are 0-3 on the road, and simply don't match up well here, either. We look for he Mean Green to dominate this one overland, wearing down State's very suspect defense, and pull away to an easier than expected double-digit win. Make it 21-straight Sun Belt wins for North Texas.

Yes you can - still be a part of a tremendous winning run, and get the SOLID SELECTION and the 3 OTHER TOP CHOICES, from the MARGIN Football Newsletter, right now. Here's how:
    a) Go to www.paypal.com and send $25, to [email protected] -or-
    b) Call Toll Free to 1-888-747-1010, for quick and easy automated credit card service.

*** Better yet, when you go to www.paypal.com, send today's final discounted subscription fee, of only $83, to [email protected]...and have the MARGIN newsletter e-mailed to you for the remainder of the season...including the College Bowls and Super Bowl issues.

I'll be here, in the office taking care of business Only until 11:30 ET - Because Two of the games, begin at Noon ET!

Regards,
    John

MARGIN. The newsletter you know, and you know you can trust.

R e m i n d e r

I know that it's going to get real busy here at BettorsChat very soon...So, don't forget that 2 of the MARGIN plays begin at Noon ET. If you're coming it, it's time to get it done.

If you're not reading the MARGIN, then you're getting the wrong information.

I'm leaving the office at 11:30 ET...you guessed it, going for a Beer and Burger!

As always, you're comments, inquires, etc are well-received at [email protected]

Regards,
    John

Comment

I'm back in the office.

I'll be here, working on the later games and tomorrow's NFL, until around 5 pm ET.

That's, [email protected], if I can answer any questions, etc.

Regards,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X