Clear All

• Early Saturday Play

Current Record:
    NCAA 23-14, +31.35 Units
    NFL 15-7, +27.6 Units
    NFLX 21-13-1, +16.7 Units
    Total 59-34-1, +75.65 Units, 63%

4* Texas Tech/Texas OVER 60.5

In order for Texas to compete against the Red Raiders offense, they will have to throw and throw some more. TT will stack the box against Cedric Benson and make the Horns beat them over the top. With the lack of offensive firepower and an improved TT defense in Lubbock, there will be footballs flying and turnovers will factor in to this game. Longhorns' Coach Brown knows that they can't win this on the ground so we should see some wide open offense on both sides of the ball. This game seems to be a shootout every year and this should be no different with the Red Raiders putting up 70 ppg at home in their only two home games so far. This is a "statement game" for TT, a chance to show that they can play with and beat the big boys, and is also a huge recruiting bonus if they can pull this off. They will put on a show for the home folks as this one goes over 80.

Back tomorrow!
    Mychal
    www.AdvantagePlays.com
    Football Only Handicappers since 1991
    (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

FOOTBALLPIX

THANKS DUDE. I REALLY RESPECT YOUR PICKS AND WILL BE ON THEM . ALSO THANKS FOR CONSISTENTLY POSTING AND WHAT OTHER SPORTS DO YOU RELEASE? THANKS AGAIN :tongue: :cool:
    as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

Comment

You need to put your plays where they belong. IN THE SERVICE AREA.

WIZ got you earlier for posting in the wrong area. :angryfire :angryfire
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

FOOTBALL PIX

Thanks for your informative posts and just ignore the silly criticism. You are posting more than just comp plays, often your entire card. TOO MANY LOSERS AND RULES ON HERE, JUST IGNORE THEM.

Comment

Re: FOOTBALL PIX

Originally posted by kleipman
          Thanks for your informative posts and just ignore the silly criticism. You are posting more than just comp plays, often your entire card. TOO MANY LOSERS AND RULES ON HERE, JUST IGNORE THEM.
          The Rules are Service post in the Service area Kleipman. Read the rules and understand them yourself.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

kLEIPWOMAN

EASY YOU SCHILL. HOMER IS A SOLID, RESPECTED MEMBER OF THIS SITE WHO IS ONLY POLITELY POINTING OUT THE RULES. GET OFF HIS BACK YOU KISS-ASS.

Comment

Homer...

your right ...

post them where they belong.... Bud
              Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                You need to put your plays where they belong. IN THE SERVICE AREA.

WIZ got you earlier for posting in the wrong area. :angryfire :angryfire
                No problem. I see that it's perfectly fine to bitch and moan and rip each other in the service plays area without any consequences... so I guess the rules apply as they suit a certain few.
                As I have been providing my entire cards for nothing and there is no blatant promotion, not to mention offering an actual documented record without hype and GAMES OF THE MILLENIUM bullshit, I will call it a day and not fight the powers that be.
                I never mind following rules as long as they apply to everyone EQUALLY... and they certainly don't in the service play area.
                For those that follow other forums, they know where my card can be found.
                Sorry to disturb the others.
                Last edited by FootballPix; 10-23-2004, 01:47 AM.
                Mychal
                www.AdvantagePlays.com
                Football Only Handicappers since 1991
                (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

Go cry to those other sites. Don't act like you are doing us some huge favor. Get lost you cry baby bitch.

Comment

Football pix

What other forums can your picks be found at? I agree totally with your last post. The rules vary here and seniority seems to rule. You are not the typical service post. IF you would, please send the other forum sites to me. Thx.

Comment

SUPERZERO

What a perfect name.

Comment

Rules are Rules

Anyone selling plays must post in the sports service section and its been that way almost the entire time this site has been up.

Comment

Working...
                        X