Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE Team Trio Information Lined Up For Thursday. Today 2 Baseball WINNERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Team Trio Information Lined Up For Thursday. Today 2 Baseball WINNERS!

We are on a nice little run here, and we are very excited about the next two days. We have been doing very well in baseball as of late, and today we have what looks to be two easy winners. Thursday is when it gets good with Team Trio on board for their biggest play of the year. Don't miss out. SIGN-UP TO ACCESS OUR INFORMATION FOR FREE!

Comp. Play: Cardinals OVER

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
    - The Info Group

Our Card!

Guys, here is the card for Wed.

Cardinals -1.5

Red Sox +1.5

*We feel really good about the card, and encourage all who haven't already to go on our site and sign up to access our information. ITS FREE! Team Trio will be available tomorrow for the NCAA matchup. We continue to accumulate units in what is a great week so far. BIG BIG PLAY THIS WEEKEND! STAY TUNED!

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
    - The Info Group

Comment

2-0 Wed.

2-0 Sweep!

Wow, a nice run we are on here. I hope many are cashing in. Thanks.

Don't miss out on the HUGE day tomorrow!

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
      - The Info Group

Comment

Comp. Play Thursday: Cardinals OVER
        - The Info Group

Comment

NOW POSTED!

Followers, we have a huge night tonight. Team Trio has two selections on tap that will continue this dominance thus far this week. Information is now available on site! Thanks

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
          - The Info Group

Comment

I want to clear something up that I have been receiving in emails. We have no group information today, and we only have team trio information available to those who are interested. Free registration and sign up will resume Sunday. Dont miss today's card though, as it looks like an easy 2-0. Thanks!
            - The Info Group

Comment

Working...
            X