Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Game of the Year

Today: Red Sox

Some tough losses this week in the SRO, but my My High Roller games split this weekend with New Mexico and the New Orleans Saints.

It's pretty bad when you have a Home Dog in the NFL +3.5, they score 31 points and have the turnovers go IN THEIR FAVOR +2 and you lose the bet. I'd love to know if that has EVER happened before in the NFL.

When you score 30+ and have a +2> turnover margin and you're getting a FG and a hook AT HOME, that's a winner brother. Then again, they are the Aints...

Lifetime High Roller games are 3-1 now and this Saturday is my SEC Game of the Year and #5 high roller game.

Also on tap is my NFL Teaser of the Year and my "Team Total" Play of the Year.

All three of these are COMING HOME!

Plus, my First BLOWOUT FORMULA game goes THIS SUNDAY! The highly promoted Formula went 28-5 ATS last year with an unusual number of BLOWOUTS!

Get all the games in the Spread Report Online...

15 Issues remain for $99.00 and it's just getting good with all the formulas kicking in. Looking for a HUGE REBOUND on my Top Plays THIS Saturday and Sunday!

Do you bet Basketball? Check out my October Early Bird 1/3 off at:

http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Hoops are my BEST SPORT!

dave
    [email protected]

bump for biz...

dave

Comment

WARRIOR

Good Luck on your big
      plays this week-end.

Comment

Thanks D...where's your Packer logo?

dave

Comment

Wednesday:

OVER Red Sox-YANKEES

dave

Comment

another free winner!!!! Keep em coming Dave!!!
            Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Working...
            X