X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALCS.....As per your requests

ALCS
    Schilling vs Leiber.....UNDER 10

I've had a number of request to post the MARGIN season record, for the highest-rated plays, the SOLID SELECTIONS.

If you're a subscriber, I'm sure that you won't mind seeing them again. If you're not a subscriber, maybe you should be. Here they are:

Week 1
    MEMPHIS +3 over Mississippi.....WIN 20-13

Week 2
    NOTRE DAME +10 over Michigan.....WIN 28-20
    PITTSBURGH -4 over Oakland.....Lose 24-21

Week 3
    KENTUCKY -3 over Indiana.....WIN 51-32
    DALLAS -5 over Cleveland.....WIN 19-12

Week 4
    TOLEDO -6 over Temple.....WIN 45-17
    MINNESOTA -10 over Chicago.....Lose 27-22

Week 5
    NORTHWESTERN +11 over Ohio State.....WIN 33-27
    ATLANTA +3.5 over Carolina.....WIN 27-10

Week 6
    OHIO U +6.5 over Marshall.....WIN 13-16
    SAN FRANCISCO Pk over Arizona.....WIN 31-28

Week 7
    NC STATE +2.5 over Maryland.....WIN 13-3
    SAN FRANCISCO +10 over NY Jets.....WIN 14-22

There they are, an 11-2 SOLID SELECTION winning run, versus the pointspread. Remember, the weekly issues of the MARGIN, also consist of OTHER TOP CHOICES writeups and predictions, along with REMAINING GAMES selections for both College and the NFL.

You can sign up for the remainder of the season, including the College Bowls and Super Bowl issues of the MARGIN, for only $83.

Send your money-order or check to: MARGIN, Po Box 528, Rome, NY 13440.....and begin receiving the MARGIN Newsletter, for this weekend's games. E-Mail me at, [email protected]

Regards,
    John

* MARGIN. The Football newsletter you know, and you know you can trust.

ALCS.....Game 7

Wakefield vs Brown.....UNDER 10

It's mid-week, Wednesday.....I guess the point that I'm making here, is this: If you're mailing the $83, remainder-of-the-season subscription fee for the MARGIN, you really need to do it today.....and, I'll make certain, that you receive this week's issue.

That's: MARGIN, Po Box 528, Rome, NY 13440. You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Regards,
    John

MARGIN. The Newsletter you know, and you know you can trust.

Comment

www.paypal.com

If you didn't, couldn't, etc. get to mail, the $83 subscription fee for the MARGIN Football Newsletter...go to www.paypal.com, and send it to: [email protected], and You will, receive this week's issue.

Regards,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X