Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mwc Game Of The Year

Today's Free Pick: RED SOX

My High Rollers Program began last Week with a 2-0 Sweep. This Weekend I have two more High Roller games Saturday and Sunday including my...

Mountain West Game of the Year

Takers on my Offer Cashed In last Week 2-0 and I look to Sweep these Two DOUBLE PLAY Best Bets again this weekend.

These 2 games are High Roller games #3 and #4. My High Roller Games are 2-0 and will be 4-0 after this Weekend.

These two games go for 100 bucks and include the Spread Report Online FREE for the remainder of the Season.

That's 16 Issues of my SRO complete with ALL my Top Plays, GOY's, Yardage Formula Games, Blowout Formula Games, Turnover Formula Games, etc....FREE.

I'm so confident in these two games that I will make this offer:

If these two games do not BOTH WIN, you will receive my NBA Package for FREE for an Entire MONTH--a $195.00 value.

Plus--you'll continue to receive my High Roller games until you are +2.0 Net games.

You cannot beat that for 100 bucks.

RECAP:

100 bucks gets:

*My two high Roller Games this Weekend

*FREE Spread Report Online for the rest of the Season (16 Issues).

*One Month of NBA Top Plays if BOTH GAMES do not Win.

*Guaranteed High Roller Games until you are +2.0 Net Games if BOTH GAMES do not Win.

Credit Card Orders: https://www.storesonline.com/site/855736/

dave
    [email protected]

Forgot to mention, please make sure you email me if you sign up for today's high roller special. I believe once you sign up you'll be able to access the two games from a link remotely, but I"ll still need to be informed in order to honor all the other stuff...thanks...dave

Comment

Working...
    X