sp games next week on the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sp games next week on the house

he claims since he finally lost a 50 unit play he will post his triple 20's next week free= claims next week is the week before the playoffs and he will have 3 20 unit plays and he will post them here free if allowed --

or i will - they are ready tuesday --

pretty classy move?

by the way his play tonight is ottawa 10 units

said should win outright +150

sorry 7 est

I have something different for his play tonight.

Comment

classy move?
      No, I would say more like desperate. what else could he do? he lost some followers with the 50* debacle and is won't have many paying for his picks next week anyways. He puts them out for free and if he wins, he's back to charging for his playoff selections. Again, classy? no, just a smart marketing ploy to put more money into his pocket.

Comment

up to his old tricks!

Comment

It's common. A capper get hot. Decides to become a pay service only to shit the bed.

As I've stated before. If a capper is that good why sell picks?

Comment

Originally posted by snowballpete
            classy move?
            No, I would say more like desperate. what else could he do? he lost some followers with the 50* debacle and is won't have many paying for his picks next week anyways. He puts them out for free and if he wins, he's back to charging for his playoff selections. Again, classy? no, just a smart marketing ploy to put more money into his pocket.
            Bamn right on the money

Comment

Working...
            X