Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Conference G.O.Y. Today... 12-3 L15 in CFB!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Conference G.O.Y. Today... 12-3 L15 in CFB!!!

It was bound to happen as I couldn't expect to go through the entire playoffs undefeated. Last night I came up with a split in baseball as Boston/ Anaheim OVER 10 was a winner for me, while I lost with the Yanks and Twins UNDER 9.5. My record in the playoffs is still 9-1. I did win my free play on Boston..

In CFB I nailed my only service play as UNLV (+10) beat BYU. In CFB I have gone 11-3 in my last 14 service plays and I have a huge day ahead with my Inter-Conference G.O.Y. and my Big 12 G.O.Y. Those 2 plays will be available right now and will be guaranteed to win or the next two weeks are free.

On today's card I have 7 big plays, including my Big 12 G.O.Y. and my Inter- Conference G.O.Y. I must hit both of those plays or you get the next 2 weeks for free. The other 5 plays include 3 more CFB plays and 2 big MLB plays. Get this super 7 pack of plays for just $15.00.

Purchase a 3 Day Pass And Get 7 More Days For FREE!!!
    That's right, If you buy a 3 Day pass ($20.00) this week I will give you 7 more days of service plays for free. That's 10 days worth of plays for just $20.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play and I have another freebie at my site.

San Diego State -3.5 over Wyoming: Wyoming actually comes into this game with the better record, but they haven't faced the same kind of schedule that the Aztecs have. San Diego State played a Michigan team on the road and had a lead on the wolves deep into the second half, before losing by just 3. Two weeks later the Atzecs play UCLA in a game that was closer than the 33-10 final would indicate as SDSU was only outgained in the contest by 8 yards. Wyoming has gone 3-1 this year, but one of thoese wins was vs 1AA Appalachian State and the other was vs weakling UL Monroe. The two good teams that Wyoming played (Texas A&M and Ole Miss) they were outscored by a 37-63 count. SDSU is 11-2 ATS in conference openers and 5-0 ATS in 3rd away game of season, while the Cowboys are 1-5-1 ATS the last 7 in series. Wyoming is an improved team and will give the Aztecs a battle, but SDSU is better on both sides of the ball and will put the game away in the 4th quarter.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Still time... Ist G.O.Y. kicks off at 2:30 pm.

Plays going on right now.
    Minnesota +3.5 over Michigan (Service Play)
    Oklahoma/ Texas UNDER 53 (Free Play at my site)

Good Luck All!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

A 3-1 start to my service plays... still 2 games left to go, including Big 12 G.O.Y. (7:15 start), which is guaranteed to win or next two weeks are free. Get both plays for just $15.00.

Today's winners
      Notre Dame -4.5 over Stanford (Inter-Conference G.O.Y)
      Minnesota +3.5 over Michigan
      Houston over Atlanta (MLB)

I also have Minnesota over the Yanks.

Loser is Georgia -13.5 over Tennessee (still going on but will count as a loss)

Tonight's Free Play
      Syracuse +19

Good Luck Tonight!!!
      Jeff Bloss
      Lucky Leprechaun Sports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X