Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-0 Start To The MLB Playoffs... 2 College Conference G.O.Y. This Weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-0 Start To The MLB Playoffs... 2 College Conference G.O.Y. This Weekend!!!

My hot steak in the MLB playoffs continued last night with a 2-0 showing. I won with the UNDER in the Atlanta/ Houston game and I had an easy winner on St Louis over the Dodgers. I have now started the playoff with a perfect 8-0 mark.

In CFB football I split my service plays as Virginia -16 over Clemson won for me, while I lost with the UNDER 48 in the Southern Miss/ Houston game. I won my free play in CFB as Clemson/ Virginia stayed well UNDER the total of 55. In CFB I have gone 10-3 in my last 13 service plays and I have a huge weekend ahead with my Inter-Conference G.O.Y. and my Big 12 G.O.Y. Those 2 plays will be available Saturday by 10 am and will be guaranteed to win or the next two weeks are free.

Today I have 1 MLB and 1 CFB play that must both win or you get the next week for FREE. I also have a bonus MLB play as well. Get all 3 plays for just $15.00.

Purchase a 3 Day Pass And Get 7 More Days For FREE!!!
    That's right, If you buy a 3 Day pass ($20.00) this week I will give you 7 more days of service plays for free. That's 10 days worth of plays for just $20.00. This is shaping up as a huge weekend ahead as I have my Inter-Conference G.O.Y and my Big 12 G.O.Y., so act now.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play

Boston -170 over Anaheim: Yes the Angels have their backs up against the wall and face elimination, but Boston at home is clearly the play here. The Sox where 55-26 at home this year, including a 3-0 mark vs the Halos. Boston hit .304 at and scored 6.4 rpg at home this year, plus in their last 10 games overall Boston has hit .286, including .321 vs right-handed pitching. Bronson Arroyo has been mediocre for the Sox this year with a 10-9 record, but bost has won 17 of his 29 starts overall and 8 of his 13 home starts. Kelvim Escobar has had some bad luck this year as he has arespectable 3.93 ERA, but an 11-12 record. The team just isn't scoring any runs for him. He has struggled in his last 3 starts going 1-1 with a 6.03 ERA, plus in 8 career starts vs Boston, Kelvim is 2-3 with a high 5.40 ERA. The bottom line here is that Boston is at home, their offense is clicking on all cylinders and that adds up to them completing a 3 game sweep over the Halos in the ALDS.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X