Looking For 3 Guys To Help Me Pay For 90% Wiseguy Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For 3 Guys To Help Me Pay For 90% Wiseguy Plays

THIS GUY IS UNREAL, HE HITS AT AN EXTRAORDINARY RATE, HE IS $1000 A PLAY AND ITS ONLY PLAYS FOR VIP PLAYERS AND INSIDE INFO GUYS! MY COUSIN MET HIM AT RACETRACKS AND KEPT IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND NOW MY COUSIN IS RETIRED LOL...HE DOESNT BET MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE HE GOT MARRIED AND FIGURED IT WOULD JEOPORDIZE HIS MARRIAGE..ANYWAYS HE GAVE MET HIS GUYS # I GOT TO WATCH HIS PLAYS FOR A WEEK FREE, BECAUSE MY COUSIN PAID FOR IT FOR ME, HE WENT LIKE 12-0..THIS GUY LIVES OFFSHORE NOW IM TOLD BECAUSE HE WAS BANNED BY MOST OF THE LAS VEGAS SPORTS BOOKS, SO HE BETS IN COSTA RICA OR SOME CRAP LIKE THAT! ANYWAYS IM LOOKING FOR 3 OTHER GUYS TO HELP ME PAY FOR HIS PLAYS, 1000 A PLAY ALL HIS PLAYS ARE 100% GUARANTEED YOU DONT PAY UNTIL GAME IS OVER AND YOU WIN BUT 1000 IS WAY TOO MUCH EVEN IF SOMEONE WINS MOST OF THE TIME! IM A NICKEL BETTOR SO I NEED TO MAKE A PROFIT OFF THE PLAYS, THATS WHY IF I GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE I CAN MAKE A NICE PROFIT! SO IM LOOKING FOR 3 OTHER GUYS WHO WANT TO HELP OUT AND WIN LIKE CRAZY, EMAIL ME AT [bye] IF YOU THINK YOU ARE INTERESTED!
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 10-08-2004, 12:16 PM.

does this guy have a name?
    Im curious because it sounds a lot like a guy I am in contact with.
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

L M F A O

U might what to try over at A1

Comment

sportstipster

yes he does email me, i cant release his name on the forum, im not even suppose to be advertising his plays on here if he knew he would cut me off from plays, thanks!

Comment

I understand..........
          DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

this guy is full of shit. why did he change email addresses? and now he is looking for people to spilt a service with instead of being a service! check his past posts. the guy is a con!!!! by the way. the guy's name is Brian Mullen.

I will bump the threads for you!

Comment

Not only do the plays suck, but he's busted posting under 3 different names.

entertaininvest
              nevadasports

All the same guy

Comment

That is classic! What a fucking dipshit!

Comment

BC & TV

See I have learned something from this site .

If it looks like shit and smells like shit...

Uh , don't step in it !!

Comment

had this guys plays two times and lost both. It's some guy posting as Mr.Lasvegas or something. Came on cbs sportsline preaching the same thing guaranteed three wins and lost two in a row and never came back with a third. This guy is full of crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X