Free Membership...NFL pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Membership...NFL pick

Beginning tomorrow, we are offering a free trial membership to SHARPACTIONSC.COM. From October 4th to 14th experience sports handicapping at its finest. Enjoy WEEK 5 of the NFL as well as MLB PLAYOFF action. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] with the username and password of your choice and you will be all set. Over 10 days of handicapping ABSOLUTELY FREE!

SHARPACTIONSC.COM

Todays free play is JETS/DOLPHINS UNDER 37
    The Jets come into this one against a Miami defense that is still very good despite the teams 0 - 3 record. The Jet offense needs to prove it can move the ball against a solid D unit in oreder to sell me, and they havent. They lit up Cincinatti and San Diego, two mediocre defenses. On the other side of the ball is Miami whose offense is nothing spectacular. They should be able to run the ball on the Jets which will keep the clock running. I dont see too many points being scored in this one.

SHARPACTIONSC.COM

Free Membership...NFL pick

Beginning tomorrow, we are offering a free trial membership to SHARPACTIONSC.COM. From October 4th to 14th experience sports handicapping at its finest. Enjoy WEEK 5 of the NFL as well as MLB PLAYOFF action. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] with the username and password of your choice and you will be all set. Over 10 days of handicapping ABSOLUTELY FREE!

SHARPACTIONSC.COM

Todays free play is JETS/DOLPHINS UNDER 37
    The Jets come into this one against a Miami defense that is still very good despite the teams 0 - 3 record. The Jet offense needs to prove it can move the ball against a solid D unit in oreder to sell me, and they havent. They lit up Cincinatti and San Diego, two mediocre defenses. On the other side of the ball is Miami whose offense is nothing spectacular. They should be able to run the ball on the Jets which will keep the clock running. I dont see too many points being scored in this one.

SHARPACTIONSC.COM

Comment

Go where you belong jerkoff
      sports services with the rest of the services.
      You don't belong here
      Buh-bye

Comment

Working...
      X