Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solid Card On Tap For Today... Special Offer And Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Card On Tap For Today... Special Offer And Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Purchase a 3 Day pass ($20.00) and get 7 more day's for FREE!!!

That's right, If you buy a 3 Day pass ($20.00) on either Saturday or Sunday I will give you 7 more days of service plays for free. That's 10 days worth of plays for just $20.00. Act now.

On today's card I have 5 solid CFB plays for just $15.00. I must hit my top 2 plays or you get the next week for free. All games kickoff after 2pm.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Last night I went just 1-2 in service plays but 2-0 in my free plays. I won my CFB play on Utah -10.5 and I won my FREE CFB play on the UNDER in that game as well. The last 2 days I have gone 2-0-1 in CFB service plays and 2-0 in CFB free plays. After going 9-2 the last 7 days in MLB service plays i tanked on last nights's 2 plays as Detroit lost to Tampa Bay and Oakland threw in the towel vs the Angels. Today will be a better day.

My newsletter is on fire as I have gone 17-5-1 my last 21 plays, which include my write-up plays and my Trend and System plays of the Week. To subscribe send an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to [email protected].

Today's Free Play and I have another freebie at my site.

Nebraska -13 over Kansas: The Huskers have struggled this year on the offensive side of the ball since switching to a more wide open passing attack, but they have had an extra week to get ready for this one, while Kansas is playing it's 5th game in 5 weeks. The Jayhawks comme into this game having blown their last 2 games late in the 4th quarter and it doesn't bode well for them to be playing a team that they have lost to 35 times in a row, while being outscored by a 44-9 count. Looking even further into those last 35 wins by the Huskers shows us that only 2 of those games have been decided by less than 24 points. Even though the Huskers have turned to the aerial game this year they are still averaging 253 ypg on the ground and that's not good news for a Jayhawk team that allowed pass happy Texas Tech 182 yards on 22 carries for an 8.27 ypc average. Some solid trends on this game are listed above. Nebraska may be a bit down in their transition year, but the defense is strong enough and the offense will make enough big plays to beat a disheartened Kansas team by more than 2 TD's.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Already 2-0 on the day with Georgia -2 and Missouri -7. Still time to get three solid plays for just 15.00 or buy a 3 day pass for just $20.00 and get 7 extra days for free.

Tonight's free play

Tennessee/ Auburn UNDER 46

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X