Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Freebie from #2 capper at TrackPicks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Freebie from #2 capper at TrackPicks!

Free picks are 102-95 (+24.22 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 3-1 (+9.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 13-6 (+32 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 9-6 (+12 units) so far this season.
    Currently ranked #2 in college football at TrackPicks!
    Currently ranked #3 in college football at Ultimate Handicapping Challenge!

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Freebie for October 2nd:

Take Central Florida -8 @ Buffalo

Central Florida is an up and coming program with a lot of promise. As they showed against Penn State 2 weeks ago, they can hang with the bigger programs and be competitive. This makes them a good bet here as their opponent is the worst or next to worst program in all of Div. 1A. Buffalo has been brutal again this year just like in the past and it will continue for them in this one. Central Florida's athleticism will be way too much for them to handle. Buffalo is 3-6 ATS their last 9 MAC home games, UCF is 4-1 ATS past 8 games after a bye week and 9-4 ATS against poor rushing teams. Take the Golden Knights here as they run roughshod over the Bulls and prevail by 20.

My college card is already ready to go for Premium members (5 5-unit plays going for Saturday), if you are looking for help this weekend go with a service you can trust, http://www.GuruWins.com !

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks

Buffalo's QB...

...has been suspended by their head coach for academic reasons. Makes this play that much more attractive! Hope you are with me for this one tomorrow!

My complete card for Saturday and Sunday is ready for Premium members, 9 plays on those two 2 days!

SportsGuru
    http://www.GuruWins.com

Comment

Working...
    X