Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, Stop Falling For "hyped" Picks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you say about services is right, but ripping into spark and saying he's as bad as they was bogus. lots of people make money off all the work he does either by betting on the good, smaller services that he gets or fading all the big name losers.

your first post was very good..your second post wasn't.

Comment

Re: PLEASE MY MAN

Originally posted by bluebook sports
      You guys keep bashing and bashing...just shows how little class you have.

GG
      Can you please show me where I bashed you??? I would like to see that... can you please go back to our converations in both threads and you tell me who threw the first stone??? And then tell me who has the class.... I have treated you like a gentleman from the start... Read my posts to you...

Comment

spark..not you

Spark, I was not referring to you in my last post. Coverboy and Illjaunt ripped me and I was responding back to them only.

I didn't say you bashed me. I made a comment that it seemed to me you were releasing all these picks from services to help guys know them so they can bet on them. Then you posted how bad these Capper who hyped plays did. I didnt get it...but now all the posters here are making it out like you all post all these HYPED picks to FADE THEM. I find that extremely hard to fathom but if its true...then your all doing great. I guess I feel bad for the people who really aren't fading them, as I know that total is extremely high.

If your telling me you spend hrs and hrs to get services picks to basically fade 5 of them each weekend, although I'd bet my bankroll thats not true, but I will honor your word as thats what life is about.

GG
        Crush the bookmakers!!

Comment

bluebooksp

Mr Greene...

First of all---theres a rule when you post in the Service Section, that you supply a "Free/Comp" play...You come in here breaking a rule right off the bat...

2nd--you jumped on one of the "Most Respected" members in this Forum---SPARK--he has been supplying input for a long time, and as any asshole would know---these inputs are "Not" his opinion, they are there for your usage or decline to use, or to simply ignore...

3rd--your run of your mouth about services is all Bull Shit we've heard before....

4th--when do you come out and start trying to sell your "Wonderful" picks....The trend is pretty soon...Well no one here needs your plays, your opinions...

5th--you are right about one thing, and 1 thing only--this is a FORUM and people are allowed to express their opinioin, however; it's a little different here---the difference being --how you go about doing it...You started out wrong, and probably will stay that way....You have already shown your lack of intelect, maturity, respect for this Forum and one of its most popular members...

6th--final--I will have no more to say to you, or answer your childish shit, because I can't lower myself to that class.....I hope the Administrator/Moderators---BAN--your ass from here...we have enough problems, have weeded out some trash, and I for one hope they weed your ignorant ass out also...

You have a nice day, if thats possible with your attitude...
          Don't forget the Comp--by the rules--next time you throw your crap out there...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

MemphisMafia

For being
            "long gone"
            and "not Here"
            you have an awfull lot to say.
            "Just be gone witch"

Comment

Re: Bluebook

Originally posted by CoverBoy
              Hey Rook - Spark posts everything he can get his hands on and leaves it up to the rest to determinine what we want to do ( or not do ) with the information.

He never hypes anything or lends a personal opinion ... he's our top service information guy and works very hard day after day.

He may throw out here 150 - 200 services on weekends... the rest is up to us.

His information is a cash cow for some of us who are savvy enough to know what to look for and who to avoid.

I agree with you about 95% of the services... there's a lot of filtering of info ... sure, but there are a few low profile ones that are very good.

Now then .... if you think for 1 second that you can stroll in here and punk out one of our most respected earners you are fucking with the wrong people.

If you want to contribute - great

If not stay on the sidelines and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Continue to behave like a Mook and disrespect our people and we can make you shut the fuck up.

We've kicked assholes to the curb before and don't think for 1 second that we won't do it to you.

You've been warned

lol is this serious, i guy who calls this forums biggest fraud "darlin" attempting man up. playboy be for real, you aint shit, your a forum tough guy.

youve be warned hahah
              The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Comment

" Bait Face "

Casting for winners thru you has become quite a losing experience for your faithful fools , mind your own house loser and you will feel a peace that eludes you :

" Winning "

Wiz my ass ........... munchkin maybe
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

aw shit fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight

Comment

The Boy C,

You remind me of Seaniemac

Comment

The Boy C - LMAO

Lol ... Just what we need here .. another Fucking illiterate lookin to get bounced cause he doesn't have the sack enough to make a meaningful contribution.

BC - lots of CRAP stumbling into our thing lately ... If They're around we'll get 'em... that's for sure.

Hey BOY - you're in the wrong joint -- this isn't Alcoholics Anonymous

Stumble on out of here, Drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        The Boy C,

You remind me of Seaniemac
                        Never A Doubt
                        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

BC

Thinkin' you're right -

Seannie Mac has a certain type of illiteracy that's his and his alone.

No one else can imitate his stupidity ... he's got a style all his own and it's easy to spot.

His smell isn't too pleasant either.

Here IS a boy who wants a beatin' .. gets it ... waits a while .. then comes back for another.... and another and another...

Just like that pencil - neck pink rabbit we see on those silly battery commercials.

This asshole loves the pain.

Comment

do i also make you horny baby?

seaniemac says hi back to you from A1 forum. dont think he doesnt lurk here and there. see the streets of philly raised us with loyalty.

why dont you tell everyone then you were going to unban him again but you were afraid he would show everyone up again and you would get complaints about him beging too good.

why dont you tell everyone why you were so interested in what service and inside info he had?

maybe ill just have him come over right now hahah.

PA ALLLLLLLLLL DAY!

P.S. this isnt him now, he did make the name and just gave me the password to do whatever i wanted.

WIZ STAY TOUGHT MAC STILL GOT LOVE FOR YOU.

Comment

Good call BC!

Clearly Skanky Mac is back.

Skanky showing others up? That is laughable. Are we refering the same Skanky who posted BS records?

Get your ass outta here.

Comment

Just had sometime to sit down and do some reading this morning and came across this thread and it caught my attention.

Bluebook makes a lot of good points about services in general which I agree with, but here is the reality to the service thread and hyped games. There is a reason that thread gets 20K views on a Saturday and the server gets jammed at peak hours. Those plays are in demand either to play or fade by the guys that follow them. As near as I can tell Spark and other like to get this informaion to the board and have been counted on to do it as long as I have been reading these boards. If you are going to do a job, do it well and these guys do it day in and day out. Quite frankly, it is the readers responsibility to do the research about a service if they are going to follow a play blind. It almost seems like a process new players go through until they figure out who's who. Sports gambling is growing and continues to grow year on year with many inexpereinced players looking for help after they lose or get stuck. The big marketing services target these types of players and will always get a piece of their action because a player either does not have the time , tools or confidence to play their own games. The big servcies market to take advantage of this. Players buy into these hyped games because they lack confidence to go at it on their own for the most part. My guess is every reader on this board has lost confidence in their handicapping ability at one time or another in their gambling career. When that happens it is natural to look for others be it regular posters or services.

If you want to find out if a service is a scam or not it is very simple. Find out if they are monitored by one of the legit monitors on the net. There are really only a small handfull of monitors out there. Within those monitors you can find an honest service. If a service can't document what they do day to day and year to year by a trusted independent source stay away. It is that simple. On the flip side, any service that is fully documented most likely is doing the best they can to win for their clients. If you do this at least you have a fighting chance to evaluate things sport to sport, season to season and short term. If you buy a guys plays, verify the results the next day at the monitor to make sure they are documenting each day win or lose. That is the only way to do it if you really want to trust what someone is telling you on the net or what they have posted on their sites.

Not all services are out to scam people but many will try. Buyer beware, play within your means no matter what anyone is telling you and have the discipline to keep all your wagers as close to the same value regardless of how hyped a play is. You will not make as much to the upside but you certainly will not get hammered as bad on the downside with a losing streak. It's the only way to stay around longterm

New Players, manage your money. Plug in your own numbers and stay in the game long term.

A "unit" is a set amount that you will wager on each game and should be about 3-5% of your total bankroll. For example, if you start out with a bankroll of $700, your "unit" would be $21-35. This is an excellent system for those starting small and looking to build up a larger bankroll. After doubling your $700 bankroll to $1400, take 50% of the profit($700 profit x .50= $350) and bank it. That's $350 profit. Take the other $350 and add it to your bankroll. Your bankroll is now $1050 and you may choose to increase your "unit" by 50%. For example, if your unit was $35, increase it to $52.50. If you run into a losing streak and your bankroll drops back down to $700, cut back your per unit to $21-35.

Best Of Luck
                                Buzz
                                Last edited by Buzz; 09-29-2004, 01:44 PM.
                                Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
                                X