Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"VIP Scene" Goes TODAY! Our Biggest Play of the NFL Season So Far. FREE! Always FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "VIP Scene" Goes TODAY! Our Biggest Play of the NFL Season So Far. FREE! Always FREE!

The time has come for us to release one of our premeir picks. The VIP SCENE is on tap today, and we are very confident in this easy winner. Football has gone great this year, and the success will be taken up to another level after today. As always, you can get this play for free on the site. Haven't checked us out yet? Don't miss out today! Thanks.

www.TrioGroupInfo.com

Comp. Play: White Sox
    - The Info Group

holy crap that's a gutsy call. rating a play that high on those bums? best of luck dude..i think you are going to need it.

Comment

We Are Very Confident in Today's Selection For MANY Reasons. Thanks.
      - The Info Group

Comment

VIP SCENE WINS

Another easy WIN! We loved this matchup all week, and today we capitalized. Anyone who watched the game saw what a great move it really was as Arizona had many opportunites deep in falcon territory to actually win this game. Our VIP SCENE selections are top of the line, and that was very easily seen today. We'll sit on our big earnings for the day and get set for the upcoming week. The best part is that we give all this away for FREE!.....Hope you all cashed in. Thanks.

www.triogroupinfo.com
        - The Info Group

Comment

Nice call guys!
          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

allow me to open my mouth and insert foot..LOL.

great call guys..i thought you were nuts!

Comment

Working...
            X