Tallahassee Game Of The Month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallahassee Game Of The Month!

Tallahassee Syndicate Sports is releasing our first NFL Game of the Month today! Last year we were a perfect 6-0 with our Games of the Month plays in NFL. It all starts today with a HUGE money move! You WILL be counting your money by the 3rd qt.

Also on tap is another NFL Game of the Week. We cashed an inside information only winner with the Dallas Cowboys last week ! We have another solid winner for today to go with our NFL Game of the Month.

The two strongest plays released by any service today are being released by Tallahassee Syndicate Sports. Visit our website for more details. You will not be disappointed!

http://www.tallahassee-syndicate.com

Free play: Arizona/Atlanta UNDER

What was the game of the month?

Is it true the college game of the month was tulsa and lost 29-0? I read on a board somewhere that the GOM today was the rams?

Comment

tally

i lived in tally and heard these guys lose everyone money...they suck...and there records on their site are inaccurate

Comment

I have paid and only played there plays

for two weeks and still get there plays they SUCK SOOOOOO BAD
        and there game of the month was ST.L -6.5 LOST AS ALL THERE OTHER PLAYS DO,DONT PLAY ANY OF THERE INFO OR GAMES OF ANY KIND THEY WILL NOT PUT YOU IN THE PLUS

Comment

Working...
        X