I Told You These Guys Were Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Told You These Guys Were Awesome

i have been hyping these guys not only because i know them but because they are true honest gamblers. not handicappers. they are gamblers. this is the first year they are posting their plays on the internet. they are 12-1 this week. they will not hide anything when they lose also. it is all posted. right herebeat da line
    no lock b.s., no guarantee picks, none of the b.s. that services give you. check them out.

If you are going to advertise for them with a link then you need to post a comp play with it or leave the links out.

Comment

EVERY PLAY IS A COMP PLAY

GO TO THEIR SITE. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FREE UNTIL HE MAKES HIS PLAYERS $1000 DOLLARS. HE WILL DO IT THIS WEEK. NO B.S.
      THEIR IS TO MUCH SHIT ON THIS SITE ABOUT LOCKS THIS AND LOCK THAT. THESE GUYS ARE HONEST GAMBLERS. I WILL STOP HARPING ABOUT THEM AND GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT. A COMP PLAY WITH MY MILLION STAR GAME OF THE DECADE.

Comment

hogwild,

Why does it say 1 week free? And I thought you said you didn't know how much longer they were going to be free?

And why not post the plays instead of just spamming a URL.

Comment

1 week free

the reason it says 1 week free is because that is how they started out. then it becames as soon as they made their players a couple thousand dollars profit for the season. which they did this week. they still don;t know if they are gonna charge people. they might just give out the whole season free. but by reading all this crap on the site seems like people need that guarantee, or lock in their advertising. they must feel that if they pay for a pick at $50 it must be better than the one that is free. that is why services are still in business and will always be. the public likes the b.s. and complains when is loses. here all i am doing is giving some legitimate gamblers some props whose picks are all free and people complain. oh, well. i won't be posting about these GUYS anymore. and they won't sell themselves cheap either by posting locks, and guarantees and all this other b.s.
          so for the last timebeat da line

Comment

Re: EVERY PLAY IS A COMP PLAY

Originally posted by hogwild
            GO TO THEIR SITE. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FREE UNTIL HE MAKES HIS PLAYERS $1000 DOLLARS. HE WILL DO IT THIS WEEK. NO B.S.
            THEIR IS TO MUCH SHIT ON THIS SITE ABOUT LOCKS THIS AND LOCK THAT. THESE GUYS ARE HONEST GAMBLERS. I WILL STOP HARPING ABOUT THEM AND GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT. A COMP PLAY WITH MY MILLION STAR GAME OF THE DECADE.
            check out when he says....a comp play with MY million star game..apparently he is them..lol
            visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

not a bad week

Not a bad week for Beat Da Line.
              I went to the site on Sunday at around 11am the games listed were: Arizona , Seattle, Chicago, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay.

I played Baltimore, Giants, Seattle, and Minny.

I saw from another report that alot of big names were on:
              Atlanta, Minny, and San Fran. ....ALL LOST

But as you see Beat Da Line had the winners of those games.

I don't know much about them , but they did great this week.
              bulldog999

Comment

Prior to this weekend they were average

Comment

NOT TO MEDDLE

but we at JCDSPORTS also do not believe in GOM or GOY, ets. We had a terrible Staurday and we admit that. We won a little on Sunday but not enough to make up for Saturday. Thank goodness we were 9-2 going into the weekend so we didn't lose that much. But if Beat Da Line had the 5 teams mentioned - Arizona, Seattle, Chicago, St louis, and Tampa - then they went 3-2, which is a winning day but not a GREAT DAY.
                  My point is don't lump ALL SERVICES into the category that release GOM or GOY. Not all services believe in that.
                  Thanks
                  JCDSPORTS
                  JCDSPORTS

Comment

Bull Shit

You state 12-1...People went to your site, yes your site, and your plays reflected 3-2. then its impossible to be 12-1...

Okay--lets start hearing the bull shit that those were not posted--------those were comps not member plays---those were something else....

Quit insulting our intellect, post a damn free/comp play like everyone else, or get your bragging (after the fact) ass out of here...

we've got enough GARBAGE.............Promote your bull shit, but at least follow the rules...If you're that damn good, then you shouldn't mind showing a comp here and there---by the rules...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Re: not a bad week

Originally posted by bulldog999
                      Not a bad week for Beat Da Line.
                      I went to the site on Sunday at around 11am the games listed were: Arizona , Seattle, Chicago, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay.

I played Baltimore, Giants, Seattle, and Minny.

I saw from another report that alot of big names were on:
                      Atlanta, Minny, and San Fran. ....ALL LOST

But as you see Beat Da Line had the winners of those games.

I don't know much about them , but they did great this week.
                      That is not a great week...3-2---give me a fucking break---if you believe in them so fucking much, why didn't you play just their plays and not go out on your own for the 4 you stated...If you were 3-1 on your own, why do you bother with a service....

What is your affiliation with this guy....work for him...feel sorry for him...those statements don't make sense....Why in just a few posts in here, would you come out and praise him....

You must be a scout/frontrunner for him....Bull Shit...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I don't work for anyone here

I don't work for beat da line. I saw hogwild post info about the website, i first went there late Sat night they had 6 plays listed 5 won , and 1 lost. I do not know when they had that posted up there. Were they posted before or after the games won, I DON'T KNOW. Then Sunday I went to the site before the games started and they went 3-2. I didn't mean that 3-2 is so great ,I was thinking people here had went to the site to see that they had posted for the week 14-3 . I am not sure what you are talking about when you said , I said they went 12-1? But once again I don't work for anyone on this or any other website. Last week I posted how Ty Gaston was giving some friends different games (not different sides) but he said these 3 games were his VIP club games , but then he gave another 3 games that were different games to someone else also as his VIP club games.

I hope that clears up the problem. I should have posted the results that they claimed, instead of just listing their Sunday plays. But I will not post anymore about other websites , so this way no one thinks I work for any of them...OK ?
                        Take Care.
                        bulldog999

Comment

Working...
                        X