Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College G.O.M. Goes Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College G.O.M. Goes Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

College Game of the Month Goes Today!!!

Today you can get my College Game Of The Month, plus 4 other huge CFB plays for only $15.00. If my College Game of the Month doesn't win then you get the next week for free.

You can also purchase my 3 Day Sampler, which will get you my College G.O.M today and my Pro G.O.M. tomorrow, plus my play on Monday night's Dallas/ Washington game. If I don't hit all 3 plays then you will get the next 2 weeks for free. Also you will get up to 4 more service plays on each day, so my 3 Day Sampler for just $20.00 may be the best bet of the day.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Last night I lost my top play of the day with Boise State over BYU, but I nailed my 3 other service plays and went 1-1 in my newsletter. I won with Baltimore over Detroit, Cubs/ Mets UNDER 8 and Northern Illinois -1 over Bowling Green.

Today's Free Play, plus you can get another free play at my site.

Iowa +13 over Michigan: Iowa was blasted 44-7 last week at Arizonoa State, but they may have been looking ahead to this huge game with the Wolverines. Michigan has had it's own problems this year as they were dominated by the Irish 2 weeks ago and then had just a 3 point with vs 20 point dog San Diego State last week. The problems for the Wolverines starts with the Offense that has really struggled with an inexperienced QB and running game and they must now face the #4 rushing defense in the nation. The Hawkeyes have also struggled on the offensive end, putting up just 24 points in their last 2 games, but they could get going a bit vs a Michigan defense that allowed the Aztecs 289 yards passing last week and the Irish 143 yards rushing. Both coaches will call a tight game due to the inexperience on the offensive side of the ball and that will allow Iowa and their tough defense to stay in the game. Key Trends: Iowa is 13-2 ATS off a SU loss and 8-2 ATS the last 10 at the Big House, while the favorite is 0-6-1 ATS in the series.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

A 1-2 start to the day with a winner onNC Stae, but a loss on Alabama and Boston College. I still have another play and my College G.O.M (Kickoff at 8) for just $15.00. If I don't hit my college G.O.M. you will get the next week for free or you can read above to get my 3 day pass.

Free Play
    Minnesota -15 over NorthWestern

Good Luck!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X