Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College & Pro Games of the Month This Weekend... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College & Pro Games of the Month This Weekend... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

This is going to be a huge weekend here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I will be releasing my Pro and College Games of the Month. You can get these plays either buy purchasing a One Day Pass and get each play on the day of the games, plus up to 4 more service plays, or you can purchase a 3 Day Sampler on Saturday for just $20.00 and get both plays on the day of the games, plus the rest of my weekends service plays and then cappped off with a big play on MNF. For those of you that purchase my 3 day sampler, I must hit both G.O.M and my Monday night play or you get the next 2 weeks for free.

On today's card I have 2 big CFB plays plus 2 solid MLB plays. I must go 3-1 or you get the next week for free. Get all 4 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Just a reminder that last weekend, here in the Leprechaun Post I was 6-1, including 2-1 on Saturday, 2-0 on Sunday and I won both my System Play of the Week and my Trend Play of the Week. I will have 2 more similar plays, plus my top 3 powerrating plays, in Friday's newsletter. Email me at [email protected] to get my newsletter.

Today's Free Play!!!

Kansas City/ Chicago (AL) OVER 10: This game should be fun to watch as both offenses will take aim at 2 struggling pitchers. Mike Wood has been off all year for the Royals as he has 5.98 ERA, alloing 96 hits and 28 walks in just 87.33 innings of work. Wood also carries a 5.40 ERA on the road and a 5.93 ERA at night this year. Not really good numbers when you facing a team that is hitting right-handed pitching at a .279 clip at home this year. Jose Contreras has been shelled in his last 3 starts, postin a 14.66 ERA, allowing 21 hits and 11 walks in just 11.67 innings of work. For the year he carries a 5.89 ERA, with teams combinning for 11.11 rpg in his 28 starts. Teams have also combined for 11.94 rpg in his 17 night starts. With the Royals putting up 5.5 rpg in their last 6 games and Chicago averaging 7 rpg in their last 6, plus some weak pitching, I look for this game to soar OVER the total of 10.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X