Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Line College Football Freebie from #1 college capper at UHC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line College Football Freebie from #1 college capper at UHC!

Free picks are 102-92 (+31.82 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 3-0 (+15 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 11-4 (+33 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 6-4 (+8 units) so far this season.
    Currently ranked #1 in college football at Ultimate Handicapping Challenge!
    Currently ranked #2 in college football at TrackPicks!
    Currently ranked #8 in college football at National Sports Monitor!

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Freebie for Sept. 25th:

Take Purdue -21 @ Illinois

Purdue is my pick to win the Big 10 and they'll continue to show why in this one. Kyle Orton should have a field day against this weak Illini defense. If Western Michigan can score 27 and UCLA 35, then Purdue should score a minimum of 45. Illimois is 2-7-1 ATS last 10 conference openers. The straight up winner of this game (which will be Purdue) has also covered in this series 11 of the past 13 years. Purdue is 22-11 ATS after 2 straight up wins since 1992. The matchups are all in favor of Purdue as their underrated defense will shut down Illinois and the offense will continue to steamroll as they win by 29 over the Fighting Illini.

As you see above, it's been a great start in September for my clients! We round out this month with a HUGE weekend of action as I have 10 selections for this Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's card is ready to go right now and Sunday's will be ready on Friday! To sign up and join me in the winning go to http://www.GuruWins.com now!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks
Working...
X