X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Selections

NCAA Hoops
    Temple +7 @ St. Joes
    Tough spot for the Owls tonight as they go across town to face the Hawks. Owls have improved since beginning of season, but tonight they get the ultra tough defensive St. Joes.

St. Joes will turn their stifling defense up another notch tonight agains Big 5 rival Temple. The last four at home for the Hawks have seen them win by an average margin of 23.7 PPG. The Hawks have already posted a 10 point win over the Owls this season and I see more of the same tonight.

Remember defense is the key to tonights matchup. The Owls shoot a woeful 38% from the field when on the road this season. Compound that with the fact the Hawks are allowing teams to shoot just 35% on their home floor and you begin to see my point.

Take the tough defending Hawks at home and lay the seven.
    St. Joes -7 over Temple

Selection #2
    SE Missouri State +4 @ Tennessee Martin
    Who?What?Where? Ok I know this not the glamour game of the evening but all I care about is winning. Tonight I get back on the Tenn-Martin bunch at home against the pathetic SE Missouri State club.

Neither team likes to play much defense, but of the two Tenn-Martin tends to defend at a higher level. This up tempo affair will see Tenn-Martin take over mid-way through the second half to post the ten point win.

I really like the fact that SE Missouri State is just 2-9 on the road this season and guess what? They are on the road tonight!

Tennessee-Martin -4 over SE Missouri State

Strictly an opinion Rice -16.5 over UTEP

Good Luck Tonight!
    The Boss
    www.thedailyscore.com
    The Boss
    TheDailyScore.com
Working...
X