Bottom Line College FB Freebie for 9/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line College FB Freebie for 9/18

Free picks are 100-88 (+30.22 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 2-0 (+10 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 7-3 (+18.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 3-2 (+4 units) so far this season.
    Currently ranked #4 in college football at TrackPicks.com!
    Currently ranked #5 in college football at Ultimate Handicapping Challenge (***********.com)!

Free 1-unit MLB Freebie for Sept. 16th:

Take Texas (Rogers) +165 @ Oakland (Harden)

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Freebie for Sept. 18th:

Take Utah -19 @ Utah State

I was a tad surprised to see the line this low but this is due to it being a rivalry game and we'll take full advantage of it! The Utes are obviously the best team in the Mountain West and they'll continue their quest to go undefeated (a likely prospect given their paltry schedule overall) as they go to one of the worst teams in one of the worst conferences in 1-A ball. Utah State has a lack of experience, particularly on offense and Utah has great talent at the skill positions as well as a solid run defense. Bottom line is this could well be covered by the half. A ton of trends support this selection: Utah State is 2-8 ATS in it's last 10 vs. good run defenses, they are 11-22 ATS since 1996 coming of a loss against the spread (they are 0-2 ATS so far this season), Utah is 11-4 ATS last 15 in this series, and the visitor in this series is 8-4 ATS last 12 years. All this spells doom and gloom for Aggies fans as their team gets trounced at home by 28.

Saturday's college football picks are already ready for my Premium members, I have 5 5-unit plays for this Saturday. I'll have my NFL card for Sunday ready to go by tomorrow afternoon, if you are looking for help with which plays to make come see me at http://www.GuruWins.com now!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks
Working...
X