Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buick Open Free Pick Updates every 1/2 hr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE 10

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. YOU MAY NEVER SEE IT AGAIN.

Schwarzrock Did not start - - - - -
    - - Vijay Singh Did not start - - - - -
    - - Patrick Moore Did not start - - - - -
    - - Rocco Mediate Did not start - - - - -
    - - Dan Forsman Did not start - - - - -
    - - Bart Bryant Did not start
    THATS RIGHT, BOTH VJ AND ROCCO, TWO OF THE MORE PROMINENT PLAYERS HAVE SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. AFTER WAITING, LIKE OUR SELECTION, 4 HOURS TO TEE OFF, GOING WARMING UP AND COOLING DOWN, THEY JUST OUT AND OUT QUIT. MC IS NOW 4 STROKES BEHIND COUPLES.

COUPLES WILL BE PLAYING THE HARDER COURSE TOMORROW BUT THE DAY FOR MC IS JUST STARTING AS HE TOO WAITED UNTIL
    2 PM (PACIFIC TIME) to TEE OFF WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSSED TO GO AT 10 PM.

IN ADDITION, WOODS IS HAVING A DAY IN WHICH EVERY DRIVE IS GOING RIGHT. HE AND THE ENTIRE FIELD, JUST JUDGING FROM THEIR BODY LANGUAGE, WOULD JUST AS SOON BE IN THE CLUBHOUSE AND START THIS BABY OVER TOMORROW.

WHY THE PGA IS EVEN LETTING OUR SELECTION PLAY WHEN THE CAMERAS CAN'T PICK UP THE PLAY BECAUSE OF THE FOG, IS REALLY BAFFLEING.

I'LL BRING YOU UP TO DATE WHEN BOTH MC, FC AND TIGER FINISH. HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR COVERAGE.

Bounty Hunter
    Division of Hunter News & Sports Group.

Comment

Singh injured himself. If you are as into golf as you appear to be, I would have thought you would have already known this.

Comment

He is obviously clueless about golf it seems. He first off didn't know the tourney a couple weeks ago was five rounds. Now he is giving obvious info that anyone could have found this morning at the PGA website and acting like it is pertinent information. LOL!

Comment

I never was able to glean how we were doing on the free pick from your "coverage". I did see on TV that Freddie is -4 and Mark is not on the leaderboard.

However, you'll be glad to know that Kirk Triplett has strapped it on this week and is -3 today!

Comment

Couples -4 thru 10 and Calcavecchia +3 thru 5 holes

Comment

dawg,

Call Torry Pines and find out the "official time" they quit before you throw your opinion out.
              BH
              Bounty Hunter

Comment

No point in arguing with you obviously you think you know everything. Those guys were out of the tourney this morning. It was posted on the PGA website. GL with Calcavecchia!

Comment

dawg,
                  I never said I knew "everything". Just a little more about golf than the average golfer and bettor.

Now, which one are you? A golfer. I doubt it. A person not thinking of a service that may have been needed for people at work?

Or, just a sarcastic person who has no idea that over 70 people sent emailsl thanking me for the updates while they were at work and had no access to tv, only this site.

Funny how you don't like the fact I communicated the comeback of Tiger Woods, the off and on tournament weather, the warm up and chill down of the pros. And the fact I was down by 5 strokes.

What's not to like about keeping up with what is happening?

Do you even read the newspaper? Do you keep up with current events?

But since others, outnumbering you by a rather sizeable number do "care" about keeping updated, just do yourself a favor.

Tune out. Make some picks and post them. Don't waste your time with things you have no idea why they reach people. Get a good pro to teach you golf etiquette.

Get a good journalism major to teach you writing...101.
                  Last edited by bountyhunter; 02-14-2003, 01:19 AM.
                  Bounty Hunter

Comment

Guys,
                    This is NOT going to turn into a back-and-forth bash fest....everyone take it easy. If you don't want to follow bountyhunter's coverage, don't read this thread. Simple as that.

Personal attacks are not tolerated on this board. Let's all just relax and hopefully win some green....
                    Good Luck!!
                    ~MrCC

Comment

Working...
                    X