NFL is Rockin at 5-0 +10.00 units--Tue Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL is Rockin at 5-0 +10.00 units--Tue Inside

Monday Night Football brings another solid winner for the pro season as we hit for 2 units on the Under 43 last night. What a start to the NFL season as I have catapulted to an undefeated and very impressive 5-0 start for +10.00 units. MLB continues to shine as baseball picks go 1-0-1 last night for another +2.00 units, further increasing my #1 monitored MLB ranking held since the All-Star break!

Check out this season of NFL selections:
    Thursday: 2 units Indy +3.5 Win!
    Sunday: 2 units Philly -9 Win!, 2 units Detroit +3 Win!, 2 units Jacksonville +3 Win!
    Monday: 2 units Green Bay/Carolina Under 43 Win!

2004 NFL Record: 5-0 +10.00 units

Why wait any longer? Have you seen my MLB & NFL documented and monitored record? Do you want to start cashing in like all my regular members? Stop waiting and take the chance on me this week. Keep in mind, sign up for the full or 1/2 football season and get ALL my baseball picks FREE!

Last 61 Days of MLB: 182-127-2 for +78.76 units
    MLB RECORD: 350-274-4 at +58.71 units

#1 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.pstmonitor.com

#4 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

---------------------------------------------------

Don't hesitate any longer as pigskin selections will instantly be financially profitable from week #1 until the Super Bowl. Sign up now for the ultimate football package and receive all my rated plays in the NFL and NCAA.

Email right away for more information on the various football packages as I have proven myself year after year. Baseball has been a financial cash cow and football will be no different. Winner after winner on a consistent basis is what I will show you every weekend.

I look forward to hearing from you as the best sport is right around the corner!

2004 NFL Record: 5-0 +10.00 units
    2004 NCAA Record: 9-10 -2.75

Tuesday Pick: 2 units Philly/Cincy Over 10 -125

SPORTBOOK GURU
    PST MONITOR'S #1 RANKED MLB HANDICAPPER!!!!
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

Sweet winner$$$

Comment

Working...
    X